January 17 1959 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
At the beginning, let's start with few eloquent astrological connotations of this birthday:
- A person born on January 17 1959 is ruled by Capricorn. This horoscope sign is situated between December 22 and January 19.
- The Goat symbolizes Capricorn.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for people born on Jan 17 1959 is 6.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its most relevant characteristics are quiet and self-interested, while it is generally called a feminine sign.
- The element for Capricorn is the Earth. The most important 3 characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- being honest about own prejudices or egocentric tendencies
- disliking to waste time
- often having a must see to believe attitude
- The modality for this astrological sign is Cardinal. The most representative three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- very energetic
- takes initiative very often
- prefers action rather than planning
- There is a high compatibility in love between Capricorn and:
- Capricorn people are least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 17 1959 health astrology
Capricorn natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the knees. A few of the possible health issues a Capricorn may need to deal with are presented below, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other health problems should not be ignored:
January 17 1959 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birth date may be interpreted from the perspective of the Chinese zodiac which in many cases suggests or explains strong and unexpected meanings. In the next lines we will try understanding its message.
- The January 17 1959 zodiac animal is considered the 狗 Dog.
- The element for the Dog symbol is the Yang Earth.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 3, 4 and 9, while numbers to avoid are 1, 6 and 7.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese sign are red, green and purple, while white, golden and blue are the ones to be avoided.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- responsible person
- excellent teaching skills
- results oriented person
- likes planning
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of love behavior which we detail in here:
- agreeable presence
- A few symbolist features related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- often inspires confidence
- proves to be faithful
- takes time to open
- proves to be a good listener
- This symbolism has an impact upon one's career as well, and in support of this belief some ideas of interest are:
- has the capacity to replace any colleagues
- always available to learn new things
- often perceived as hard worker
- usually has mathematical or specialized area skills
- The Dog and any of the following zodiac animals can have a successful relationship:
- It is considered that at the end the Dog has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- There is no compatibility between the Dog animal and these ones:
- financial advisor
- should pay attention to maintain a balanced diet
- tends to practice sports a lot which is beneficial
- should pay attention more on keeping a balance between work time and personal life
- has a stable health condition
- Hai Rui
- Andre Agassi
- Li Yuan
- Anna Paquin
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Saturday was the day of the week for January 17 1959.
The soul number that rules the 17 Jan 1959 day is 8.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Capricorn is 270° to 300°.