January 18 1950 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction let's decipher which are the most often referred to characteristics of the western zodiac sign linked to this birthday:
- Natives born on January 18, 1950 are governed by Capricorn. The period of this sign is between December 22 and January 19.
- Capricorn is represented with the Goat symbol.
- The life path number that rules those born on Jan 18 1950 is 7.
- The polarity of this sign is negative and its most descriptive characteristics are impersonal and reserved, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The element for Capricorn is the Earth. The most important 3 characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- having a tendency to over-think things
- always seeking a balanced view
- pragmatic in pursuing goals
- The modality for this sign is Cardinal. The most important three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- takes initiative very often
- very energetic
- prefers action rather than planning
- Capricorn people are most compatible with:
- Someone born under Capricorn is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 18 1950 health astrology
Natives born under Capricorn sun sign have a general predisposition to suffer from illnesses and ailments in connection to the area of the knees. In this respect people born on this day are likely to confront with health problems like the ones presented below. Please note that these are only a a few possible health issues, while the possibility to be affected by other diseases should be considered:
January 18 1950 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Beside the traditional western astrology there is the Chinese zodiac which has powerful significance derived from the date of birth. It is becoming more and more debated because its accuracy and the prospects that it presents are at least interesting or intriguing. In the following lines are presented key aspects that arise from this culture.
- For a person born on January 18 1950 the zodiac animal is the 牛 Ox.
- The Ox symbol has Yin Earth as the linked element.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 1 and 9, while numbers to avoid are 3 and 4.
- Red, blue and purple are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while green and white are considered avoidable colors.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- steady person
- rather prefers routine than unusual
- very good friend
- open person
- Some common behaviors related to love of this sign are:
- dislikes infidelity
- In terms of skills and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this symbol we can conclude the following:
- not that good communication skills
- very sincere in friendships
- prefers small social groups
- very open with close friends
- Analyzing the influences of this zodiac on the evolution of the career we can say that:
- often oriented to details
- often admired for being ethical
- inovative and willing to solve problems by new approaches
- often perceived as good specialist
- The Ox and any of the following zodiac animals can have a successful relationship:
- The Ox and any of the following signs can develop a normal love relationship:
- There is no affinity between the Ox and these ones:
- project officer
- real estate agent
- should pay attention more on how to deal with stress
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- should pay attention on keeping a balanced meal time
- doing more sport is recommended
- Li Bai
- George Clooney
- Richard Nixon
- Liu Bei
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for January 18, 1950 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for January 18 1950 was Wednesday.
The soul number that rules the 18 Jan 1950 birth date is 9.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Capricorn is 270° to 300°.