January 2 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of the day in question should first be explained by considering the general characteristics of its associated horoscope sign:
- The connected zodiac sign with Jan 2 1953 is Capricorn. Its dates are between December 22 and January 19.
- Capricorn is represented with the Goat symbol.
- The life path number that rules those born on January 2 1953 is 3.
- The polarity is negative and it is described by attributes like self-containing and introvert, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Earth. Three best descriptive characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- oriented towards learning from experience
- always having contingencies set in place for the unexpected
- often having a business-minded attitude
- The modality linked to this sign is Cardinal. Three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- takes initiative very often
- There is a high love compatibility between Capricorn and:
- Capricorn is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 2 1953 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the knees is a characteristic of natives in Capricorn. That means someone born on this day is likely to suffer from illnesses and diseases in connection to this area. Below you can read a few examples of health problems and disorders those born under Capricorn horoscope may need to deal with. Please take account that this is a short list and the possibility for other health issues to occur should not be neglected:
January 2 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Beside the traditional western astrology there is the Chinese zodiac which has powerful relevance derived from the date of birth. It is becoming more and more debated as its accuracy and the prospects that it suggests are at least interesting or intriguing. Within this section you can discover key aspects that arise from this culture.
- The linked zodiac animal for January 2 1953 is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while numbers to avoid are 3, 9 and 8.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the properties that characterize this zodiac animal we can include:
- noble person
- loyal person
- passionate person
- steady person
- The Dragon comes with a few special features regarding the behavior in love which we list in this section:
- likes patient partners
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- Some statements that can be sustained when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- proves to be generous
- dislikes hypocrisy
- open only to trusted friends
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- Few career related traits that may best describe this sign are:
- has creativity skills
- always seeking new challenges
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- There could be a good love relationship and/or marriage between the Dragon and these zodiac animals:
- There is a normal match between Dragon and:
- There is no chance that the Dragon get into a good relationship with:
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should try to do more sports
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- Sandra Bullock
- Rumer Willis
- John Lennon
- Rupert Grint
This date's ephemeris
These are the ephemeris coordinates for January 2 1953:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for January 2 1953 was Friday.
The soul number that rules the January 2 1953 day is 2.
The celestial longitude interval for Capricorn is 270° to 300°.