January 2 2013 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few important astrological facts that arise from this birthday and its connected zodiac sign:
- An individual born on 1/2/2013 is governed by Capricorn. This astrological sign sits between December 22 and January 19.
- Capricorn is symbolized by Goat.
- In numerology the life path number for the ones born on January 2, 2013 is 9.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its noticeable characteristics are quite strict and contemplative, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The associated element for Capricorn is the Earth. The main three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- always recognizing own limitations
- approaching things systematically
- often having a business-minded attitude
- The modality linked to Capricorn is Cardinal. In general an individual born under this modality is characterized by:
- takes initiative very often
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- There is a high love compatibility between Capricorn and:
- It is very well known that Capricorn is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 2 2013 health astrology
Natives born under Capricorn horoscope sign have a general predisposition to suffer from illnesses and ailments in connection to the area of the knees. In this respect people born on this day are likely to confront with health problems like the ones presented below. Please note that these are only a a few possible health issues, while the possibility to be affected by other diseases should be considered:
January 2 2013 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac offers another approach on how to interpret the influences of the birthday upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to explain its relevance.
- The associated zodiac animal for January 2 2013 is the 龍 Dragon.
- The Yang Water is the related element for the Dragon symbol.
- 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 should be avoided.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese emblem are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- loyal person
- passionate person
- vigorous person
- stately person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- sensitive heart
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- In terms of skills and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this symbol we can conclude the following:
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- dislikes hypocrisy
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- can easily get upset
- If we look at the influences of this zodiac on the career evolution we may conclude that:
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- has creativity skills
- Dragon animal usually matches the best with:
- The Dragon and any of the following signs can develop a normal love relationship:
- There are no chances for the Dragon to have a good understanding in love with:
- financial advisor
- programme manager
- business analyst
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- has a good health condition
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- Robin Williams
- Brooke Hogan
- Salvador Dali
- Michael Cera
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Wednesday was the weekday for January 2 2013.
It is considered that 2 is the soul number for Jan 2 2013 day.
The celestial longitude interval for Capricorn is 270° to 300°.