January 20 2004 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In the first place, let's start with some full of expression astrological meanings of this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- The astrological sign of someone born on January 20 2004 is Aquarius. The period of this sign is between January 20 - February 18.
- Water-bearer is the symbol used for Aquarius.
- In numerology the life path number for the ones born on 1/20/2004 is 9.
- The polarity of this sign is positive and its most relevant characteristics are social and vivacious, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Air. The most representative three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- being persuasive
- taking great care to nurture own imagination
- understanding the importance of networking
- The modality for this sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Aquarius is most compatible in love with:
- A person born under Aquarius sign is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 20 2004 health astrology
As astrology may suggest, the one born on Jan 20 2004 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the ankles, lower leg and the circulation in these areas. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
January 20 2004 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birth date may be interpreted from the perspective of the Chinese zodiac which in many cases suggests or explains strong and unexpected meanings. In the next lines we will try understanding its message.
- The January 20 2004 zodiac animal is considered the 羊 Goat.
- The Yin Water is the related element for the Goat symbol.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 3, 4 and 9, while 6, 7 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese emblem are purple, red and green, while coffee, golden are the ones to be avoided.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- intelligent person
- creative person
- pessimistic person
- excellent care-giver person
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of love behavior which we detail in here:
- has difficulties sharing feelings
- likes to be secured and protected in love
- difficult to conquer but very open afterwards
- Some statements that can be sustained when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- proves to be uninspired when talking
- proves to be reserved and private
- takes time to open
- prefers quiet frienships
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- is capable when necessary
- is often there to help but needs to be asked for
- is not interested in management positions
- is very rarely initiating something new
- A relationship between the Goat and the next three zodiac animals may have a happy path:
- A relationship between the Goat and the following symbols can evolve nicely at the end:
- The Goat cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- back end officer
- interior designer
- support officer
- should pay attention in keeeping a proper meal time schedule
- very rarely encounters severe health problems
- should try to spend more time among nature
- most of the health problems may be caused by emotional problems
- Mark Twain
- Bruce Willis
- Julia Roberts
- Rudolph Valentino
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for Jan 20 2004 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for January 20 2004 was Tuesday.
The soul number for January 20 2004 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval related to Aquarius is 300° to 330°.