January 21 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In terms of astrological significance of this date, the most eloquent interpretations are:
- The horoscope sign of people born on Jan 21 1960 is Aquarius. Its dates are January 20 - February 18.
- The Water-bearer symbolizes Aquarius.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for anyone born on January 21, 1960 is 2.
- This sign has a positive polarity and its observable characteristics are unreserved and affectionate, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The linked element to this sign is the Air. Three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- being invariably a good listener
- constantly searching for additional information
- being approachable
- The modality for Aquarius is Fixed. The most representative three characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- It is very well known that Aquarius is most compatible with:
- It is no match between Aquarius and the following signs:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 21 1960 health astrology
Aquarius natives have a horoscope predisposition to confront with health problems in connection to the area of the ankles, lower leg and the circulation in these areas. A few of the possible health issues an Aquarius may need to deal with are presented below, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other illnesses should not be ignored:
January 21 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The date of birth meanings derived from the Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way its influences on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- People born on January 21 1960 are considered to be ruled by the 猪 Pig zodiac animal.
- The element for the Pig symbol is the Yin Earth.
- It is belived that 2, 5 and 8 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unlucky.
- Grey, yellow and brown and golden are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while green, red and blue are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- diplomatic person
- sincere person
- tolerant person
- materialistic person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- dislikes betrail
- dislikes lie
- When trying to define the portrait of an individual ruled by this sign you have to know few about his social and interpersonal relationship skills such as:
- often perceived as too optimistic
- perfers having lifetime friendships
- often perceived as naive
- proves to be sociable
- Analyzing the influences of this zodiac on the evolution of the career we can say that:
- always seeking new challenges
- has creativity and uses it a lot
- enjoys working with groups
- has a great sense of responsibility
- Pig best matches with:
- A relationship between the Pig and these signs can evolve positively although we can't say it is the highest compatibility between them:
- The Pig cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- logistics manager
- project manager
- auctions officer
- should try to prevent rather than cure
- should pay attention not to get exhausted
- should try doing more sports to keep in a good shape
- should pay attention to a healthier lifestyle
- Nicholas Brendon
- Oliver Cromwell
- Hillary Clinton
- Luke Wilson
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
January 21 1960 was a Thursday.
It is considered that 3 is the soul number for 21 Jan 1960 day.
The celestial longitude interval for Aquarius is 300° to 330°.