January 21 2010 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of the day in question should first be deciphered by taking into account the general characteristics of its connected zodiac sign:
- People born on Jan 21 2010 are governed by Aquarius. This sign is placed between January 20 and February 18.
- Aquarius is symbolized by Water-bearer.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for everybody born on January 21 2010 is 7.
- This sign has a positive polarity and its most relevant characteristics are forthcoming and exuberant, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Air. The most representative three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- empathizing with other interlocutors
- possesses an unusual creativity
- being 'charged up' when socializing
- The linked modality to this astrological sign is Fixed. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Aquarius is most compatible in love with:
- An individual born under Aquarius astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 21 2010 health astrology
Someone born under Aquarius horoscope has a predisposition to suffer from health problems in connection to the area of the ankles, lower leg and the circulation in these areas. Below there is such a list with a few examples of illnesses and diseases an Aquarius may need to deal with, but please take into account that the possibility to be affected by other health issues should not be ignored:
January 21 2010 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Chinese culture has its own version of the zodiac that captures through a strong symbolism; which attracts more and more followers. That's why we present below this birthday's significance from this perspective.
- The 牛 Ox is the zodiac animal associated with January 21 2010.
- The element for the Ox symbol is the Yin Earth.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 1 and 9, while 3 and 4 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has red, blue and purple as lucky colors, while green and white are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the specificities that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- analythical person
- emphatic person
- methodical person
- steady person
- A few common features in love of this sign are:
- not jealous
- dislikes infidelity
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- difficult to approach
- prefers small social groups
- very open with close friends
- very sincere in friendships
- Under this zodiac symbolism, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- has good argumentation
- often oriented to details
- often perceived as good specialist
- often perceived as hard worker
- A relationship between the Ox and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- Ox can have a normal relationship with:
- A relationship between the Ox and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- financial officer
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- should take care much more about resting time
- should pay attention more on how to deal with stress
- should take care much more about a balanced diet
- Oscar De La Hoya
- Johann Sebastian Bach
- Richard Nixon
- Liu Bei
This date's ephemeris
The January 21, 2010 ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for January 21 2010 was Thursday.
The soul number associated with January 21, 2010 is 3.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Aquarius is 300° to 330°.