January 23 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
At the first look, in astrology this birth date is characterized by the following aspects:
- An individual born on January 23, 1953 is governed by Aquarius. Its dates are between January 20 and February 18.
- Aquarius is illustrated by the Water-bearer symbol.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for everybody born on 1/23/1953 is 6.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its perceptible characteristics are liberal and courteous, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The linked element to this astrological sign is the Air. Three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- being a fan of spontaneity
- having the ability to realize the context changes
- being approachable
- The modality linked to Aquarius is Fixed. In general an individual born under this modality is characterized by:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- It is considered that Aquarius is most compatible with:
- Someone born under Aquarius horoscope is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 23 1953 health astrology
People born under Aquarius zodiac have a general sensibility in the area of the ankles, lower leg and the circulation in these areas. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments in connection to these areas. Needless to day that the possibility to suffer from any other health problems is not excluded as this important aspect of our lives is always unpredictable. Below you can find a few health issues, diseases or disorders someone born on this day may confront with:
January 23 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of date of birth on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- The January 23 1953 zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- It is belived that 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the properties that characterize this zodiac animal we can include:
- direct person
- strong person
- vigorous person
- magnanimous person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- puts value on a relationship
- A few symbolist features related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- dislikes hypocrisy
- If we look at the influences of this zodiac on the career evolution we may conclude that:
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- often perceived as hard worker
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of the following signs can be one under positive auspices:
- There is a normal affinity between the Dragon and these symbols:
- There is no chance that the Dragon get into a good relationship with:
- business analyst
- financial advisor
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- has a good health condition
- should try to do more sports
- Nicholas Cage
- Pearl Buck
- Rumer Willis
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for January 23 1953 was Friday.
The soul number that rules the January 23, 1953 day is 5.
The celestial longitude interval related to Aquarius is 300° to 330°.