January 27 2004 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The significance of this birthday should be first analyzed through its connected western zodiac sign:
- The linked sun sign with 1/27/2004 is Aquarius. It is situated between January 20 - February 18.
- Aquarius is symbolized by Water-bearer.
- The life path number that rules those born on 1/27/2004 is 7.
- The polarity of this sign is positive and its perceptible characteristics are unconventional and kind, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Air. Three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- having an original approach on things
- empathizing with other interlocutors
- getting a genuine sense of pleasure from social interactions
- The associated modality for this sign is Fixed. In general an individual born under this modality is characterized by:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- It is very well known that Aquarius is most compatible with:
- It is no match between Aquarius and the following signs:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 27 2004 health astrology
As Aquarius does, people born on 1/27/2004 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the ankles, lower leg and the circulation in these areas. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
January 27 2004 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Defined by a powerful symbolism the Chinese zodiac has a wide range of meanings that stirs the curiosity of many, if not a permanent interest. So here are a few interpretations of this date of birth.
- People born on January 27 2004 are considered to be ruled by the 猴 Monkey zodiac animal.
- The Yang Wood is the related element for the Monkey symbol.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 1, 7 and 8, while 2, 5 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are blue, golden and white, while grey, red and black are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- confident person
- sociable person
- romantic person
- agile & intelligent person
- Some elements that may best characterize the behavior in love of this sign are:
- displaying openly any feelings
- likeable in a relationship
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- proves to be ingenious
- easily manage to attract new friends
- proves to be curious
- proves to be sociable
- Some career behavioral implications on someone's path arising from this symbolism are:
- prefers learning through practice rather than reading
- proves to be specialist in own working area
- proves to be results oriented
- proves to be extremly adaptable
- There is a high affinity between the Monkey and the following zodiac animals:
- This culture propose that Monkey can reach a normal relationship with these signs:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Monkey and these ones:
- customer service officer
- investment officer
- financial advisor
- should try to take breaks at the necessary moments
- has a quite good health condition
- should try dealing properly stressful moments
- should try to keep a proper diet plan
- Nick Carter
- Halle Berry
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Bette Davis
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for January 27 2004 was Tuesday.
The soul number that rules the 27 Jan 2004 day is 9.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Aquarius is 300° to 330°.