January 29 1950 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Just to start, these are the most often referred to astrological meanings of this birthdate:
- The associated zodiac sign with Jan 29 1950 is Aquarius. The period of this sign is between January 20 - February 18.
- The symbol for Aquarius is Water-bearer.
- The life path number that rules those born on 1/29/1950 is 9.
- The polarity of this sign is positive and its most relevant characteristics are enthusiastic and affable, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The associated element for this sign is the Air. Three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- being talkative
- having the ability to easily understand the course of events
- being an active listener
- The associated modality for Aquarius is Fixed. The main three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Aquarius people are most compatible with:
- People born under Aquarius are least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 29 1950 health astrology
Natives born under Aquarius horoscope have a general predisposition to suffer from illnesses and ailments in connection to the area of the ankles, lower leg and the circulation in these areas. In this respect natives born on this day are likely to confront with health issues like the ones listed below. Please note that these are only a a few possible health problems, while the possibility to be affected by other diseases should not be neglected:
January 29 1950 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac offers another approach on how to interpret the influences of the date of birth upon an individual's personality and evolution in life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to describe its meanings.
- The January 29 1950 zodiac animal is considered the 牛 Ox.
- The element connected with the Ox symbol is the Yin Earth.
- It is belived that 1 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3 and 4 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese sign are red, blue and purple, while green and white are the ones to be avoided.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- emphatic person
- supportive person
- makes strong decisions based on certain facts
- rather prefers routine than unusual
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- not jealous
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- gives importance on friendships
- prefers staying alone
- very sincere in friendships
- not that good communication skills
- If we look at the influences of this zodiac on the career evolution we may conclude that:
- often perceived as hard worker
- inovative and willing to solve problems by new approaches
- often perceived as good specialist
- at work often speaks only when the case
- It is believed that the Ox is compatible with these three zodiac animals:
- There are chances of a normal relationship between the Ox and these signs:
- There is no affinity between the Ox and these ones:
- agriculture specialist
- project officer
- doing more sport is recommended
- should take care much more about a balanced diet
- should pay attention more on how to deal with stress
- there is a small chance to suffer from serious illnesses
- Dante Alighieri
- Barack Obama
- Rosa Parks
- Paul Newman
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for January 29 1950 was Sunday.
It is considered that 2 is the soul number for 29 Jan 1950 day.
The celestial longitude interval for Aquarius is 300° to 330°.