January 29 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The significance of this birthday should be first deciphered through its associated western sun sign:
- The associated sun sign with 29 Jan 1953 is Aquarius. Its dates are between January 20 and February 18.
- The symbol for Aquarius is Water-bearer.
- The life path number that rules those born on 1/29/1953 is 3.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its perceptible characteristics are self-expressive and extrovert, while it is by convention a masculine sign.
- The associated element for this sign is the Air. Three characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- having the ability to realize the context changes
- being able to get the message behind the words
- interacting easily with other people
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. The most important three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Aquarius is known as most compatible in love with:
- Aquarius is considered to be least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 29 1953 health astrology
Aquarius natives have a horoscope predisposition to confront with health problems in connection to the area of the ankles, lower leg and the circulation in these areas. A few of the possible health issues an Aquarius may need to deal with are presented below, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other illnesses should not be ignored:
January 29 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Chinese culture has its own set of zodiac conventions which are becoming more and more popular as its precision and its variety of perspectives are at least surprising. Within this section you can read about key aspects that arise from this culture.
- The linked zodiac animal for January 29 1953 is the 龍 Dragon.
- The Yang Water is the related element for the Dragon symbol.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that best define this symbol:
- loyal person
- passionate person
- vigorous person
- noble person
- A few particularities love related that may characterize this sign are:
- dislikes uncertainty
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- can easily get upset
- proves to be generous
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- dislikes hypocrisy
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- always seeking new challenges
- often perceived as hard worker
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- A relationship between the Dragon and the next three zodiac animals may have a happy path:
- There is a normal affinity between the Dragon and these symbols:
- The Dragon cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- financial advisor
- programme manager
- business analyst
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- Ariel Sharon
- Rupert Grint
- Nicholas Cage
- Louisa May Alcott
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Thursday was the day of the week for January 29 1953.
The soul number associated with 29 Jan 1953 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 300° to 330°.