January 29 1958 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
As specified in astrology few important facts of the zodiac sign associated with this birthday are detailed below:
- A person born on 29 Jan 1958 is governed by Aquarius. Its dates are between January 20 and February 18.
- Water-bearer is the symbol for Aquarius.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for all born on 29 Jan 1958 is 8.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its perceptible characteristics are sociable and animated, while it is considered a masculine sign.
- The associated element for this astrological sign is the Air. Three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- being likable and easy to approach
- being attuned to nonverbal cues
- having the ability to produce challenging plans
- The modality for Aquarius is Fixed. The main three characteristics of natives born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Natives born under Aquarius are most compatible with:
- It is considered that Aquarius is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 29 1958 health astrology
Natives born under Aquarius horoscope have a general predisposition to suffer from illnesses and ailments in connection to the area of the ankles, lower leg and the circulation in these areas. In this respect natives born on this day are likely to confront with health issues like the ones listed below. Please note that these are only a a few possible health problems, while the possibility to be affected by other diseases should not be neglected:
January 29 1958 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac comes with new perspectives in understanding and interpreting the meanings of each date of birth. Within this section we are explaining all of its influences.
- The 鷄 Rooster is the zodiac animal associated with January 29 1958.
- The element linked with the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 5, 7 and 8, while numbers to avoid are 1, 3 and 9.
- This Chinese sign has yellow, golden and brown as lucky colors, while white green, are considered avoidable colors.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- low self-confident person
- hard worker person
- inflexible person
- boastful person
- The Rooster comes with a few special features regarding the love behavior which we detail in here:
- excellent care giver
- Some affirmations that can best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- proves to be devoted
- right there to help when the case
- proves to be communicative
- often perceived as ambitious
- Some career behavioral implications on someone's path arising from this symbolism are:
- can deal with almost every change or groups
- possesses multiple talents and skills
- likes working by procedures
- is adaptable to any environmental changes
- This culture suggests that Rooster is most compatible with these zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Rooster and any of the following signs can prove to a very normal one:
- The Rooster cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- administrative support officer
- public relations officer
- is in a good shape
- should pay attention not to get exhausted
- should try allocating more time to relax and entertain
- should avoid any vicies
- Serena Williams
- Alexis Bledel
- Peter Ustinov
- Liu Che
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for January 29 1958 was Wednesday.
The soul number that rules the 1/29/1958 day is 2.
The celestial longitude interval related to Aquarius is 300° to 330°.