January 7 1967 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Just to start, these are the most often referred to astrological meanings of this date:
- The associated horoscope sign with 7 Jan 1967 is Capricorn. The period designated to this sign is between December 22 - January 19.
- The symbol for Capricorn is Goat.
- In numerology the life path number for the ones born on 1/7/1967 is 4.
- The polarity is negative and it is described by attributes like self-containing and timorous, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for Capricorn is the Earth. The most important 3 characteristics of people born under this element are:
- keeping the goal to reach in mind
- prefering facts instead of words
- always testing own conclusions against relevant criteria and standards
- The modality for Capricorn is Cardinal. The most important 3 characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- takes initiative very often
- very energetic
- prefers action rather than planning
- Capricorn is most compatible in love with:
- Someone born under Capricorn astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
January 7 1967 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the knees is a characteristic of natives in Capricorn. That means someone born on this day is likely to suffer from illnesses and diseases in connection to this area. Below you can read a few examples of health problems and disorders those born under Capricorn horoscope may need to deal with. Please take account that this is a short list and the possibility for other health issues to occur should not be neglected:
January 7 1967 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac is another way to interpret the influences of the date of birth upon a person's personality and evolution. Within this analysis we will try to understand its relevance.
- The January 7 1967 zodiac animal is the 馬 Horse.
- The element linked with the Horse symbol is the Yang Fire.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 2, 3 and 7, while numbers to avoid are 1, 5 and 6.
- Purple, brown and yellow are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while golden, blue and white are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the peculiarities that can be exemplified about this zodiac animal we may include:
- always seeking new opportunities
- flexible person
- likes unknown paths rather than routine
- friendly person
- The Horse comes with a few special features regarding the behavior in love which we list in this section:
- passive attitude
- likeable in a relationship
- appreciates honesty
- tremendous intimacy need
- Some affirmations that can best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- proves to be intuitive about the needs in a frienships or social group
- right there to help when the case
- often perceived as popular and charismatic
- high sense of humor
- This zodiac comes with a few implications on someone's career behavior, among which we can mention:
- has leadership skills
- is always available to initiate new projects or actions
- has proven abilities to make strong decisions
- likes being appreciated and participanting in team work
- Horse animal usually matches the best with:
- There is a normal affinity between the Horse and these symbols:
- A relationship between the Horse and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- general manager
- public relation specialist
- should maintain proper diet plan
- should pay attention in keeping a balance between work time and personal life
- proves to be in a good physical form
- should pay attention in allocating enough time to rest
- Paul McCartney
- Aretha Franklin
- Cynthia Nixon
- Leonard Bernstein
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On January 7 1967 was a Saturday.
The soul number that rules the 1/7/1967 birth date is 7.
The celestial longitude interval related to Capricorn is 270° to 300°.