July 20 2004 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In the first place, let's start with few key astrological meanings of this birthday and its associated sun sign:
- The astrological sign of a native born on July 20 2004 is Cancer. Its dates are between June 21 and July 22.
- Crab is the symbol for Cancer.
- The life path number that rules those born on 20 Jul 2004 is 6.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its representative characteristics are stiff and inward-looking, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The associated element for Cancer is the Water. The main 3 characteristics of people born under this element are:
- recognizing easily the emotions of others
- driven by own feelings
- being upset double after making a mistake
- The modality for Cancer is Cardinal. The most important 3 characteristics of an individual born under this modality are:
- very energetic
- takes initiative very often
- prefers action rather than planning
- It is very well known that Cancer is most compatible with:
- Cancer is known as least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
July 20 2004 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the thorax and the components of the respiratory system is a characteristic of Cancerians. That means Cancer people are likely to confront with illness or disorders in connection to these areas. In the following rows you can find a few illnesses and health issues those born on this day may suffer from. Please take account of the fact that the possibility for other health problems to occur should not be neglected:
July 20 2004 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac offers another approach on how to interpret the influences of the birth date upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to explain its message.
- The July 20 2004 zodiac animal is the 猴 Monkey.
- The Monkey symbol has Yang Wood as the linked element.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 1, 7 and 8, while numbers to avoid are 2, 5 and 9.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are blue, golden and white, while grey, red and black are the ones to be avoided.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- dignified person
- optimistic person
- romantic person
- agile & intelligent person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of love behavior which we present in this short list:
- may quickly lose affection if not appreciated accordingly
- displaying openly any feelings
- passionate in romance
- A few things that can be stated when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- proves to be talkative
- easily manage to get admiration of others because of their great personality
- proves to be sociable
- proves to be ingenious
- Under this zodiac symbolism, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- proves to be very intelligent and intuitive
- proves to be specialist in own working area
- learns quickly new steps, information or rules
- proves to be results oriented
- It is considered that the Monkey is compatible with there three zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Monkey and these signs can evolve positively although we can't say it is the highest compatibility between them:
- A relationship between the Monkey and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- trading specialist
- customer service officer
- business analyst
- should avoid any vicies
- should try to keep a proper diet plan
- has an actyive lifestyle which is positive
- has a quite good health condition
- Halle Berry
- Bette Davis
- Will Smith
- Selena Gomez
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Tuesday was the weekday for July 20 2004.
The soul number that rules the July 20 2004 date is 2.
The celestial longitude interval related to Cancer is 90° to 120°.