July 3 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction of this analysis we have to explain the most important characteristics of the zodiac sign associated with this birthday:
- A person born on 7/3/1960 is governed by Cancer. Its dates are between June 21 and July 22.
- The Crab symbolizes Cancer.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for everybody born on 3 Jul 1960 is 8.
- The polarity of this sign is negative and its main characteristics are confident only in own power and reluctant, while it is classified as a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Water. The most representative three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- being quite intuitive
- seeking reassurance quite often
- great listener and counselor
- The modality linked to Cancer is Cardinal. The main three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- takes initiative very often
- very energetic
- prefers action rather than planning
- It is very well known that Cancer is most compatible in love with:
- There is no compatibility in love between Cancer people and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
July 3 1960 health astrology
Cancer natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses and ailments in connection to the area of the thorax and the components of the respiratory system. A few of the possible illnesses or diseases a Cancer may need to deal with are presented in the following rows, plus stating that the chance to suffer from other health problems should not be ignored:
July 3 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon a person's personality and evolution in life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- For someone born on July 3 1960 the zodiac animal is the 鼠 Rat.
- The Rat symbol has Yang Metal as the linked element.
- The numbers considered lucky for this zodiac animal are 2 and 3, while numbers to avoid are 5 and 9.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are blue, golden and green, while yellow and brown are the ones to be avoided.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- persuasive person
- sociable person
- charming person
- meticulous person
- The Rat comes with a few special features regarding the behavior in love which we list in this section:
- ups and downs
- capable of intense affection
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- seeking new friendships
- worried about the image in a social group
- very sociable
- likeable by others
- If we are trying to find explanations relating to this zodiac influences on the evolution of one's career, we can state that:
- perceived as cautious
- rather prefers flexibile and non-routine positions than routine
- rather prefers to concentrate on the big picture than on details
- often sets up ambitious personal goals
- Rat and any of the following signs can enjoy happiness in a relationship:
- There are chances of a normal relationship between the Rat and these signs:
- The Rat cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- business man
- project manager
- overall is considered healthy
- proves to have an eficient diet program
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stomach or intenstinal health problems
- there is a likeliness to suffer from respiratory and skin health problems
- Truman Capote
- Ben Affleck
- Wei Zheng
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for July 3 1960 was Sunday.
The soul number that rules the Jul 3 1960 date is 3.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Cancer is 90° to 120°.
The Fourth House and the Moon rule Cancer natives while their sign stone is Pearl.
For more details you may consult this July 3rd zodiac analysis.