March 28 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The zodiac sign connected with this birthday has several essential characteristics we should be starting with:
- The sun sign of a native born on March 28 1952 is Aries. The period designated to this sign is between March 21 and April 19.
- Aries is represented by the Ram symbol.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for individuals born on Mar 28 1952 is 3.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is positive and its most relevant characteristics are liberal and courteous, while it is categorised as a masculine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Fire. Three best descriptive characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- being aware that honesty is the best policy for everything
- driven by enthusiasm
- having a clear vision of own goal
- The linked modality to this astrological sign is Cardinal. Three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- takes initiative very often
- prefers action rather than planning
- very energetic
- It is considered that Aries is most compatible in love with:
- Aries is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
March 28 1952 health astrology
People born on this date have a general sensibility in the area of the head. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments or disorders related to this area, but that does not mean they cannot confront with other health problems. Below you can find a few health issues someone born under Aries horoscope may suffer from:
March 28 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of birthday on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- People born on March 28 1952 are considered to be ruled by the 龍 Dragon zodiac animal.
- The element connected with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- It is belived that 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- direct person
- proud person
- magnanimous person
- passionate person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- sensitive heart
- puts value on a relationship
- When trying to understand the social and interpersonal relationship skills of an individual ruled by this sign you have to remember that:
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- dislikes hypocrisy
- can easily get upset
- proves to be generous
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- often perceived as hard worker
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- Dragon animal usually matches the best with:
- The Dragon and any of the following signs can develop a normal love relationship:
- A relationship between Dragon and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- programme manager
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- has a good health condition
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- Bernard Shaw
- Susan Anthony
- Michael Cera
- Joan of Arc
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for March 28 1952 was Friday.
The soul number for March 28 1952 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 0° to 30°.