March 7 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few key astrological meanings that arise from this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- The star sign of natives born on 3/7/1953 is Pisces. The period designated to this sign is between February 19 - March 20.
- The Fish symbolizes Pisces.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for people born on Mar 7 1953 is 1.
- The polarity is negative and it is described by attributes like self-containing and meditative, while it is classified as a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Water. The most important three characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- lets emotions control actions
- having a proven ability in understanding other people perspectives
- getting bothered by people that aren’t sensitive to the feelings of others
- The modality linked to Pisces is Mutable. In general people born under this modality are characterized by:
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- deals with unknown situations very well
- Pisces is known as most compatible with:
- It is very well known that Pisces is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
March 7 1953 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the feet, soles and the circulation in these areas is a characteristic of Pisceses natives. That means the one born on this day is likely to suffer from health problems and illnesses in connection to these sensible areas. Below you can check a few examples of health issues and diseases those born under Pisces zodiac sign may need to deal with. Bear in mind that this is a short example list and the likeliness for other diseases or disorders to occur should not be neglected:
March 7 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Defined by a powerful symbolism the Chinese zodiac has a wide range of meanings that stirs the curiosity of many, if not a permanent interest. So here are a few interpretations of this date of birth.
- People born on March 7 1953 are considered to be ruled by the 蛇 Snake zodiac animal.
- The element connected with the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 2, 8 and 9, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Light yellow, red and black are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that best define this symbol:
- rather prefers planning than acting
- materialistic person
- moral person
- dislikes rules and procedures
- Some elements that may characterize the love related behavior of this sign are:
- dislikes betrail
- appreciates trust
- likes stability
- jealous in nature
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- very selective when choosing friends
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- easily manage to attract new friend when the case
- Few career related traits that may best present this sign are:
- has creativity skills
- always seeking new challenges
- should work on keeping own motivation over the time
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- It is believed that the Snake is compatible with these three zodiac animals:
- There is a normal affinity between the Snake and these symbols:
- There is no affinity between the Snake and these ones:
- logistics coordinator
- should try to keep a proper sleeping schedule
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- should try to do more sport
- Abraham Lincoln
- Martha Stewart
- Kim Basinger
- Liz Claiborne
This date's ephemeris
The Mar 7 1953 ephemeris coordinates are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for March 7 1953 was Saturday.
It is considered that 7 is the soul number for 3/7/1953 day.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 330° to 360°.