May 1 1989 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
There are some eloquent western astrology implications associated with this birthday and we should start with:
- Someone born on 5/1/1989 is ruled by Taurus. The period of this sign is between April 20 and May 20.
- Taurus is represented with the Bull symbol.
- The life path number that rules those born on 1 May 1989 is 6.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its observable characteristics are confident only in own abilities and reluctant, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element linked to Taurus is the Earth. The main 3 characteristics of people born under this element are:
- relying on objective observations
- willing to invest time and effort to overcome confusion
- caring the most about the shortest possible paths
- The associated modality for Taurus is Fixed. The main 3 characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Natives born under Taurus are most compatible in love with:
- Taurus is considered to be least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 1 1989 health astrology
Natives born under Taurus horoscope have a general predisposition to confront with health problems in connection to the area of both the neck and throat. In this respect, the one born on this day is likely to suffer from illnesses or diseases like the ones listed below. Please remember that below is only a short list containing a a few health problems, while the chance to be affected by other health issues should not be ignored:
May 1 1989 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon a person's personality and evolution in life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- The associated zodiac animal for May 1 1989 is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element connected with the Snake symbol is the Yin Earth.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 2, 8 and 9, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Light yellow, red and black are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the things that can be said about this zodiac animal we may include:
- moral person
- extremely analytical person
- oriented to results person
- leader person
- Some elements that may best characterize the behavior in love of this sign are:
- likes stability
- difficult to conquer
- less individualistic
- requires time to open
- The social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be very well described by a few statements like these:
- difficult to approach
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- slight retention due to concerns
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- should work on keeping own motivation over the time
- often perceived as hard worker
- do not see routine as a burden
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- A relationship between the Snake and any of the following signs can be one under positive auspices:
- The Snake and any of the following signs can develop a normal love relationship:
- A relationship between the Snake and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- marketing specialist
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- should pay attention to plan regular examinations
- should avoid any vicies
- should try to do more sport
- Pablo Picasso
- Alyson Michalka
- Liv Tyler
- Charles Darwin
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for May 1 1989 was Monday.
It is considered that 1 is the soul number for May 1 1989 day.
The celestial longitude interval for Taurus is 30° to 60°.