May 15 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
From astrological point of view this date has the following general relevance:
- The zodiac sign of someone born on May 15, 1952 is Taurus. This sign stands between: April 20 - May 20.
- Taurus is represented by the Bull symbol.
- The life path number that rules those born on 5/15/1952 is 1.
- The polarity of this sign is negative and its recognizable characteristics are quite unfailing and inhibited, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Earth. The most representative three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- always recognizing own limitations
- always looking for errors in reasoning
- concerned with finding enough arguments
- The modality for Taurus is Fixed. Three best descriptive characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Taurus is most compatible in love with:
- It is considered that Taurus is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 15 1952 health astrology
People born under Taurus sun sign have a general sensibility in the area of both the neck and throat. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses, ailments or disorders related to these areas. Please note that the occurrence of health problems related to other body parts is not excluded. Below you can find a few health issues a Taurus sign may confront with:
May 15 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The interpretation of Chinese zodiac can surprise with new and interesting information related to the significance of each date of birth, that is why within these lines we are trying to understand its meanings.
- For natives born on May 15 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element linked with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the things that can be said about this zodiac animal we may include:
- vigorous person
- strong person
- direct person
- stately person
- The Dragon comes with a few special features regarding the love behavior which we detail in here:
- sensitive heart
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- likes patient partners
- In terms of the qualities and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal skills of this zodiac animal we can affirm the following:
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- dislikes hypocrisy
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- Few career related characteristics that may describe how this sign behaves are:
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- always seeking new challenges
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- It is believed that the Dragon is compatible with these three zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of the following signs can prove to a very normal one:
- There is no compatibility between the Dragon animal and these ones:
- business analyst
- programme manager
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- Ban Chao
- Susan Anthony
- Bruce Lee
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Thursday was the weekday for May 15 1952.
The soul number for May 15 1952 is 6.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Taurus is 30° to 60°.