May 16 1958 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrological meanings of this date should be first deciphered by taking into consideration the characteristics of its associated horoscope sign:
- The associated sun sign with 5/16/1958 is Taurus. Its dates are April 20 - May 20.
- The Taurus symbol is considered the Bull.
- In numerology the life path number for people born on May 16, 1958 is 8.
- The polarity is negative and it is described by attributes like self-containing and reticent, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The element for Taurus is the Earth. The main 3 characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- always seeking a balanced view
- disliking to work without a clear target in mind
- prefering facts instead of words
- The associated modality for Taurus is Fixed. The main three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- Taurus is considered to be most compatible with:
- People born under Taurus are least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 16 1958 health astrology
People born under Taurus horoscope sign have a general sensibility in the area of both the neck and throat. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses, ailments or disorders related to these areas. Please note that the occurrence of health problems related to other body parts is not excluded. Below you can find a few health issues a Taurus sign may confront with:
May 16 1958 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its message.
- People born on May 16 1958 are considered to be ruled by the 狗 Dog zodiac animal.
- The element linked with the Dog symbol is the Yang Earth.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 3, 4 and 9, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are red, green and purple, while white, golden and blue are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the specificities that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- practical person
- excellent teaching skills
- patient person
- results oriented person
- A few particularities that may characterize the love behavior of this sign are:
- agreeable presence
- In terms of the qualities and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this zodiac animal we can state the following:
- gives up in many situations even when is not the case
- has trouble trusting other people
- proves to be faithful
- takes time to select friends
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- always available to learn new things
- has good analythical skills
- usually has mathematical or specialized area skills
- has the capacity to replace any colleagues
- The Dog and any of the following zodiac animals can have a successful relationship:
- The Dog and any of the following signs can develop a normal love relationship:
- There is no chance that the Dog get into a good relationship with:
- should pay attention to maintain a balanced diet
- should pay attention on how to deal with stress
- tends to practice sports a lot which is beneficial
- should pay attention to have enough rest time
- Herbert Hoover
- Leelee Sobieski
- Bill Clinton
- Ryan Cabrera
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
May 16 1958 was a Friday.
In numerology the soul number for 16 May 1958 is 7.
The celestial longitude interval related to Taurus is 30° to 60°.