May 16 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Few important implications of the associated zodiac sign of this date are detailed below:
- Natives born on 16 May 1960 are governed by Taurus. Its dates are April 20 - May 20.
- The Taurus symbol is considered the Bull.
- The life path number for everybody born on 16 May 1960 is 1.
- The polarity of this sign is negative and its perceptible characteristics are quite inflexible and self-conscious, while it is generally called a feminine sign.
- The associated element for Taurus is the Earth. The main 3 characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- often having a must see to believe attitude
- always interested in the best methods and resources to get something done
- always raising vital questions and problems
- The associated modality for this sign is Fixed. In general people born under this modality are characterized by:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- Taurus individuals are most compatible with:
- People born under Taurus are least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 16 1960 health astrology
Someone born under Taurus zodiac has a predisposition to confront with health issues related to area of both the neck and throat like the ones listed below. Bear in mind that below is a short example list containing a a few illnesses and diseases, while the chance to be affected by other health problems should be considered too:
May 16 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac is offering new perspectives in understanding and interpreting the relevance of each date of birth. Within this section we are trying to define all of its influences.
- The May 16 1960 zodiac animal is the 鼠 Rat.
- The Yang Metal is the related element for the Rat symbol.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 2 and 3, while numbers to avoid are 5 and 9.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are blue, golden and green, while yellow and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the specificities that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- full of ambition person
- tenacious person
- persuasive person
- sociable person
- Some elements that may best characterize the behavior in love of this sign are:
- sometime impulsive
- capable of intense affection
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- likeable by others
- seeking new friendships
- very sociable
- available to give advice
- If we look at the influences of this zodiac on the career evolution we may conclude that:
- rather prefers flexibile and non-routine positions than routine
- rather prefers to concentrate on the big picture than on details
- often sets up ambitious personal goals
- rather prefers improving things than following certain rules or procedures
- There could be a good love relationship and/or marriage between the Rat and these zodiac animals:
- There is a normal match between Rat and:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Rat and any of these signs are insignificant:
- proves to be active and energic which is beneficial
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stomach or intenstinal health problems
- there is a likeliness to suffer from respiratory and skin health problems
- William Shakespeare
- Charlotte Bronte
- Wei Zheng
- Wolfgang Mozart
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for May 16 1960 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
May 16 1960 was a Monday.
The soul number that rules the May 16 1960 birth date is 7.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Taurus is 30° to 60°.