May 16 1990 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The particularities of this birthday should be first deciphered by taking into account the special characteristics of its linked horoscope sign:
- The sun sign of people born on 5/16/1990 is Taurus. This sign sits between April 20 - May 20.
- Taurus is illustrated by the Bull symbol.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for all born on May 16 1990 is 4.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its most relevant characteristics are self-supporting and thoughtful, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The associated element for this sign is the Earth. Three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- permanently striving for understanding
- often having a must see to believe attitude
- swimming against the tide if that ensures the desired outcome
- The linked modality to this astrological sign is Fixed. Three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- There is a high love compatibility between Taurus and:
- It is very well known that Taurus is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 16 1990 health astrology
People born under Taurus sun sign have a general sensibility in the area of both the neck and throat. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses, ailments or disorders related to these areas. Please note that the occurrence of health problems related to other body parts is not excluded. Below you can find a few health issues a Taurus sign may confront with:
May 16 1990 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birth date upon a person's personality and evolution. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- The May 16 1990 zodiac animal is considered the 馬 Horse.
- The element for the Horse symbol is the Yang Metal.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 2, 3 and 7, while 1, 5 and 6 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Purple, brown and yellow are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while golden, blue and white are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that best define this symbol:
- open-minded person
- patient person
- multi-tasking person
- likes unknown paths rather than routine
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we explain here:
- passive attitude
- tremendous intimacy need
- dislike limitations
- dislikes lie
- In terms of characteristics related with the social and interpersonal relationship side, this sign can be described by the following statements:
- proves to be talkative in social groups
- right there to help when the case
- enjoys large social groups
- often perceived as popular and charismatic
- This zodiac comes with a few implications on someone's career behavior, among which we can mention:
- has leadership skills
- dislikes taking orders from others
- rather interested in the big picture than on details
- has proven abilities to make strong decisions
- It is believed that the Horse is compatible with these three zodiac animals:
- Horse can have a normal relationship with:
- A relationship between the Horse and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- training specialist
- public relation specialist
- business man
- health problems may be caused by stressful conditions
- should maintain proper diet plan
- proves to be in a good physical form
- should pay attention to treat any discomfort
- Zhang Daoling
- Barbara Streisand
- Emperor Yongzheng
- Cynthia Nixon
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for May 16 1990 was Wednesday.
The soul number that rules the May 16 1990 birthday is 7.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Taurus is 30° to 60°.