May 16 2004 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
There are a few important characteristics of the western zodiac sign associated with this birthday, we should start with:
- Natives born on 16 May 2004 are ruled by Taurus. Its dates are between April 20 and May 20.
- The Taurus symbol is considered the Bull.
- In numerology the life path number for everybody born on 16 May 2004 is 9.
- Taurus has a negative polarity described by attributes such as calm and meditative, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element for Taurus is the Earth. The most representative three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- always seeking to improve own reasoning abilities
- disliking to work without having a clear path
- relying on objective observations
- The modality for Taurus is Fixed. The most representative 3 characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Taurus is considered to be most compatible with:
- Taurus is considered to be least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 16 2004 health astrology
As astrology may suggest, the one born on 16 May 2004 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems related to area of both the neck and throat. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
May 16 2004 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac helps in interpreting in a unique way the meanings of each date of birth and its influences on the personality and future of an individual. Within this section we are trying to explain its significance.
- For someone born on May 16 2004 the zodiac animal is the 猴 Monkey.
- The element connected with the Monkey symbol is the Yang Wood.
- 1, 7 and 8 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 2, 5 and 9 should be avoided.
- This Chinese sign has blue, golden and white as lucky colors while grey, red and black are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the features that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- sociable person
- strong person
- curious person
- confident person
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we explain here:
- passionate in romance
- may quickly lose affection if not appreciated accordingly
- likeable in a relationship
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- proves to be curious
- proves to be ingenious
- proves to be sociable
- proves to be diplomatic
- Some career behavioral implications on someone's path arising from this symbolism are:
- proves to be results oriented
- is a hard worker
- learns quickly new steps, information or rules
- proves to be extremly adaptable
- It is considered that the Monkey is compatible with there three zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Monkey and any of these signs can prove to be a normal one:
- There are no chances for the Monkey to have a good understanding in love with:
- customer service officer
- bank officer
- should try to take breaks at the necessary moments
- should try to keep a proper diet plan
- should avoid any vicies
- should try dealing properly stressful moments
- Betsy Ross
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Charles Dickens
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
May 16 2004 was a Sunday.
In numerology the soul number for May 16, 2004 is 7.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 30° to 60°.