May 17 1961 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
There are some representative western astrology meanings associated with this birthday and we should start with:
- A person born on May 17, 1961 is governed by Taurus. Its dates are between April 20 and May 20.
- Taurus is represented with the Bull symbol.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for everybody born on 5/17/1961 is 3.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its characteristics are quite unsociable and reticent, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Earth. The most representative three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- prefering to independently build up argumentation
- always looking for opportunities to use critical thinking
- making a conscious effort to understand causes instead of just the effects
- The modality for Taurus is Fixed. In general people born under this modality are described by:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Taurus individuals are most compatible with:
- It is very well known that Taurus is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 17 1961 health astrology
As astrology may suggest, the one born on May 17 1961 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems related to area of both the neck and throat. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
May 17 1961 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Beside the traditional western astrology there is the Chinese zodiac which has powerful relevance derived from the date of birth. It is becoming more and more debated as its accuracy and the prospects that it suggests are at least interesting or intriguing. Within this section you can discover key aspects that arise from this culture.
- For a person born on May 17 1961 the zodiac animal is the 牛 Ox.
- The Ox symbol has Yin Metal as the linked element.
- It is belived that 1 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3 and 4 are considered unfortunate.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are red, blue and purple, while green and white are the ones to be avoided.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- loyal person
- supportive person
- very good friend
- open person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we list in here:
- When trying to understand the social and interpersonal relationship skills of an individual ruled by this sign you have to remember that:
- prefers staying alone
- gives importance on friendships
- not that good communication skills
- dislikes social group changes
- Few career related facts that may best describe how this sign behave are:
- often perceived as hard worker
- has good argumentation
- inovative and willing to solve problems by new approaches
- often perceived as responsible and engaged in projects
- There could be a good love relationship and/or marriage between the Ox and these zodiac animals:
- It is considered that at the end the Ox has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- The Ox cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- financial officer
- agriculture specialist
- proves to be strong and possesing a good health condition
- should take care much more about resting time
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- there is a small chance to suffer from serious illnesses
- Paul Newman
- Lily Allen
- Barack Obama
- George Clooney
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for 5/17/1961 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for May 17 1961 was Wednesday.
The soul number that rules the 5/17/1961 birthday is 8.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Taurus is 30° to 60°.