May 18 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The horoscope sign associated with this birthday has several characteristics we should be starting with:
- An individual born on May 18, 1952 is governed by Taurus. Its dates are April 20 - May 20.
- The Bull symbolizes Taurus.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for all born on 5/18/1952 is 4.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its main characteristics are quite firm and introspective, while it is generally called a feminine sign.
- The associated element for this sign is the Earth. Three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- permanently striving for understanding
- oriented towards learning from experience
- quickly grasping patterns, principles and structures
- The modality linked to Taurus is Fixed. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- Natives born under Taurus are most compatible with:
- A person born under Taurus horoscope is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 18 1952 health astrology
Natives born under Taurus horoscope have a general predisposition to confront with health problems in connection to the area of both the neck and throat. In this respect, the one born on this day is likely to suffer from illnesses or diseases like the ones listed below. Please remember that below is only a short list containing a a few health problems, while the chance to be affected by other health issues should not be ignored:
May 18 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac offers other approach on interpreting the meanings arising from each birth date. That is why within these lines we are trying to describe its relevance.
- The May 18 1952 zodiac animal is considered the 龍 Dragon.
- The element connected with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 should be avoided.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the properties that characterize this zodiac animal we can include:
- stately person
- noble person
- vigorous person
- passionate person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we list in here:
- puts value on a relationship
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- Some affirmations that can best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- dislikes hypocrisy
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- open only to trusted friends
- Strictly referring on how a native ruled by this sign manage his career we may conclude that:
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- always seeking new challenges
- has creativity skills
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- It is considered that the Dragon is compatible with there three zodiac animals:
- Dragon and any of these signs can both take advantage of a normal relationship:
- There is no affinity between the Dragon and these ones:
- financial advisor
- programme manager
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- has a good health condition
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- Vladimir Putin
- Melissa J. Hart
- Bruce Lee
- Pat Schroeder
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for May 18 1952 was Sunday.
The soul number that rules the May 18 1952 date is 9.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Taurus is 30° to 60°.