May 18 1957 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
At the first look, in astrology this birthday is associated with the following interpretation:
- Natives born on May 18, 1957 are governed by Taurus. Its dates are between April 20 and May 20.
- Taurus is represented with the Bull symbol.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for anyone born on May 18 1957 is 9.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its recognizable characteristics are quite formal and inward-looking, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element linked to Taurus is the Earth. The main three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- disliking to work without having a clear path
- liking to be guided by checked things
- having a strong commitment to overcome our native egocentrism and sociocentrism
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. The most representative three characteristics of a native born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- Taurus is known as most compatible with:
- Taurus is known as least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 18 1957 health astrology
As Taurus does, people born on 5/18/1957 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of both the neck and throat. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
May 18 1957 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac manages to surprise many aspects related to the influence of the date of birth on the future evolution of a person. Within this section we explain a few interpretations from this perspective.
- Someone born on May 18 1957 is considered to be ruled by the 鷄 Rooster zodiac animal.
- The element connected with the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 5, 7 and 8, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese emblem are yellow, golden and brown, while white green, are the ones to be avoided.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- organized person
- low self-confident person
- independent person
- boastful person
- A few particularities love related that may characterize this sign are:
- capable of any effort in making the other one happy
- The social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be very well described by a few statements like these:
- often perceived as ambitious
- often gets appreciated because of a proven courage
- proves to be very sincere
- often gets appreciated because of a proven concer
- Under the influence of this zodiac, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- likes working by procedures
- considers own carrier a life priority
- possesses multiple talents and skills
- is a hard worker
- There is a positive match between Rooster and these zodiac animals:
- There is a normal match between Rooster and:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Rooster and these ones:
- customer care specialist
- administrative support officer
- keeps healthy because tends to prevent rather than cure
- should avoid any vicies
- has a good health condition but quite sensitive to stress
- should try to deal better with stresfull moments
- Liu Che
- Matt Damon
- Peter Ustinov
- Matthew McConaughey
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for 18 May 1957 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Saturday was the weekday for May 18 1957.
The soul number that rules the May 18, 1957 birth date is 9.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 30° to 60°.