May 18 2001 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In terms of astrological connotation of this birthday, the most eloquent interpretations are:
- People born on May 18, 2001 are ruled by Taurus. The period designated to this sign is between April 20 - May 20.
- Taurus is represented with the Bull symbol.
- In numerology the life path number for anyone born on 5/18/2001 is 8.
- The polarity of this sign is negative and its recognizable characteristics are self-standing and discreet, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Earth. Three best descriptive characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- disliking to work without a clear target in mind
- striving to diminish the power of own egocentric and sociocentric tendencies
- trusting reason implicitly
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. The most important three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- It is considered that Taurus is most compatible with:
- There is no love compatibility between Taurus natives and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 18 2001 health astrology
People born under Taurus horoscope sign have a general sensibility in the area of both the neck and throat. This means they are predisposed to a series of illnesses, ailments or disorders related to these areas. Please note that the occurrence of health problems related to other body parts is not excluded. Below you can find a few health issues a Taurus sign may confront with:
May 18 2001 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another approach on how to understand the meanings of the date of birth upon an individual's personality and attitude towards life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to detail its significance.
- The 蛇 Snake is the zodiac animal associated with May 18 2001.
- The element connected with the Snake symbol is the Yin Metal.
- 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 should be avoided.
- This Chinese sign has light yellow, red and black as lucky colors, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the peculiarities that can be exemplified about this zodiac animal we may include:
- extremely analytical person
- moral person
- intelligent person
- rather prefers planning than acting
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- requires time to open
- appreciates trust
- dislikes being rejected
- likes stability
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- has few friendships
- easily manage to attract new friend when the case
- slight retention due to concerns
- very selective when choosing friends
- Few career related characteristics that may describe how this sign behaves are:
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- should work on keeping own motivation over the time
- always seeking new challenges
- There could be a good love relationship and/or marriage between the Snake and these zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Snake and the following symbols can evolve nicely at the end:
- A relationship between Snake and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- logistics coordinator
- sales man
- marketing specialist
- should avoid any vicies
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- should try to use more time to relax
- should try to do more sport
- Mao Zedong
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Piper Perabo
- Clara Barton
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Friday was the day of the week for May 18 2001.
It is considered that 9 is the soul number for May 18 2001 day.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Taurus is 30° to 60°.