May 2 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Just to start, here are the most often referred astrological meanings for this date and its associated sun sign:
- The star sign of a native born on May 2, 1952 is Taurus. The period designated to this sign is between April 20 and May 20.
- The Taurus symbol is considered the Bull.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for anyone born on 5/2/1952 is 6.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its representative characteristics are quite unsociable and unassertive, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The element for Taurus is the Earth. Three best descriptive characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- a bit hesitant to enter uncharted waters
- working diligently to develop an intellectual sense of empathy and justice
- avoiding toxic people
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- Taurus is most compatible with:
- Taurus is considered to be least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 2 1952 health astrology
Someone born under Taurus zodiac has a predisposition to confront with health issues related to area of both the neck and throat like the ones listed below. Bear in mind that below is a short example list containing a a few illnesses and diseases, while the chance to be affected by other health problems should be considered too:
May 2 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birth date may be interpreted from the perspective of the Chinese zodiac which in many cases suggests or explains strong and unexpected meanings. In the next lines we will try understanding its message.
- The 龍 Dragon is the zodiac animal associated with May 2 1952.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 should be avoided.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that are defining this symbol, among which can be mentioned:
- direct person
- vigorous person
- stately person
- steady person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- likes patient partners
- puts value on a relationship
- sensitive heart
- In terms of skills and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this symbol we can conclude the following:
- proves to be generous
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- can easily get upset
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- If we look at the influences of this zodiac on the career evolution we may conclude that:
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- often perceived as hard worker
- A relationship between the Dragon and the next three zodiac animals may have a happy path:
- There is a normal compatibility between Dragon and these symbols:
- There is no affinity between the Dragon and these ones:
- programme manager
- business analyst
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- has a good health condition
- Joan of Arc
- Ariel Sharon
- Salvador Dali
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for 5/2/1952 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for May 2 1952 was Friday.
In numerology the soul number for May 2, 1952 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval related to Taurus is 30° to 60°.