May 20 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The most often invoked astrological meanings associated with this birthday are:
- The horoscope sign of a person born on May 20, 1952 is Taurus. This sign sits between: April 20 and May 20.
- Bull is the symbol representing the Taurus.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for anyone born on May 20 1952 is 6.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its characteristics are quite intransigent and hesitant, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element linked to Taurus is the Earth. The main three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- always interested in risk management
- willing to invest time and effort to overcome confusion
- quick learner abilities
- The modality for Taurus is Fixed. The most representative three characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Natives born under Taurus are most compatible in love with:
- Taurus is known as least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 20 1952 health astrology
Natives born under Taurus horoscope have a general predisposition to confront with health problems related to area of both the neck and throat. In this respect, the one born on this day is likely to suffer from illnesses or diseases like the ones listed below. Please remember that below is only a short list containing a a few health problems, while the chance to be affected by other health issues should not be ignored:
May 20 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The interpretation of the Chinese zodiac can help explain the significance of each date of birth and its peculiarities in an unique way. In these lines we are trying to describe its meanings.
- The linked zodiac animal for May 20 1952 is the 龍 Dragon.
- The Dragon symbol has Yang Water as the linked element.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Golden, silver and hoary are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the peculiarities that can be exemplified about this zodiac animal we may include:
- loyal person
- steady person
- noble person
- strong person
- Some elements that may best characterize the behavior in love of this sign are:
- dislikes uncertainty
- likes patient partners
- A few things that can be stated when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- can easily get upset
- dislikes hypocrisy
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- has creativity skills
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- often perceived as hard worker
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of the following signs can be a successful one:
- A relationship between the Dragon and the following symbols can evolve nicely at the end:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Dragon and any of these signs are insignificant:
- sales man
- business analyst
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- Florence Nightingale
- Robin Williams
- Vladimir Putin
- Bernard Shaw
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for May 20 1952 was Tuesday.
In numerology the soul number for May 20 1952 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval related to Taurus is 30° to 60°.