May 20 1957 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
To begin with, here are some essential astrological meanings for this date and its associated sun sign:
- A person born on May 20 1957 is ruled by Taurus. The period of this sign is between April 20 and May 20.
- The symbol for Taurus is Bull.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for everybody born on May 20 1957 is 2.
- The polarity of this sign is negative and its observable characteristics are secretive and contemplative, while it is classified as a feminine sign.
- The linked element to this sign is the Earth. Three characteristics of people born under this element are:
- always raising and formulating clearly and precisely problems
- prefering to conclude alone
- oriented towards having a good control in work and life
- The modality for Taurus is Fixed. The main 3 characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- Taurus is known as most compatible with:
- Taurus is known as least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 20 1957 health astrology
Natives born under Taurus horoscope have a general predisposition to confront with health problems related to area of both the neck and throat. In this respect, the one born on this day is likely to suffer from illnesses or diseases like the ones listed below. Please remember that below is only a short list containing a a few health problems, while the chance to be affected by other health issues should not be ignored:
May 20 1957 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The interpretation of the Chinese zodiac can help explain the significance of each date of birth and its peculiarities in an unique way. In these lines we are trying to describe its meanings.
- People born on May 20 1957 are considered to be ruled by the 鷄 Rooster zodiac animal.
- The element linked with the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- It is belived that 5, 7 and 8 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unfortunate.
- This Chinese sign has yellow, golden and brown as lucky colors, while white green, are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the features that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- dreamer person
- independent person
- hard worker person
- extravagant person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- excellent care giver
- The social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be very well described by a few statements like these:
- often perceived as ambitious
- proves to be very sincere
- often gets appreciated because of a proven courage
- often gets appreciated because of a proven concer
- Under the influence of this zodiac, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- possesses multiple talents and skills
- can deal with almost every change or groups
- considers own carrier a life priority
- usually has a succesfull career
- There is a positive compatibility between Rooster and the next three zodiac animals:
- This culture propose that Rooster can reach a normal relationship with these signs:
- There is no affinity between the Rooster and these ones:
- secretary officer
- sales officer
- should try to deal better with stresfull moments
- is in a good shape
- should pay attention not to get exhausted
- has a good health condition but quite sensitive to stress
- Diane Sawyer
- Groucho Marx
- Jessica Alba
- Cate Blanchett
This date's ephemeris
The 5/20/1957 ephemeris are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for May 20 1957 was Monday.
The soul number that rules the May 20 1957 date is 2.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Taurus is 30° to 60°.