May 20 1961 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrological connotations of this date should be first deciphered by taking into consideration the characteristics of its linked zodiac sign:
- Natives born on 20 May 1961 are ruled by Taurus. Its dates are April 20 - May 20.
- Taurus is represented with the Bull symbol.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for the ones born on May 20 1961 is 6.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its most descriptive characteristics are self-standing and timorous, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Earth. The most representative three characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- takes everything with caution
- being honest about own biases and stereotyping tendencies
- having patience and perseverance for pursuing the problem at hand
- The associated modality for Taurus is Fixed. The main 3 characteristics for a person born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- It is very well known that Taurus is most compatible in love with:
- Someone born under Taurus astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 20 1961 health astrology
Having a general sensibility in the area of both the neck and throat is a characteristic of Taurians natives. This means people born under this zodiac sign are more likely to suffer from illnesses and ailments related to these areas. Please take account that this predisposition does not exclude the possibility to confront with other health issues. Below you can find a few examples of health problems or disorders those born on this day may suffer from:
May 20 1961 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac is another way to interpret the influences of the date of birth upon a person's personality and evolution. Within this analysis we will try to understand its relevance.
- The 牛 Ox is the zodiac animal associated with May 20 1961.
- The element linked with the Ox symbol is the Yin Metal.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 1 and 9, while 3 and 4 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese sign are red, blue and purple, while green and white are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the features that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- emphatic person
- rather prefers routine than unusual
- analythical person
- steady person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- dislikes infidelity
- In terms of characteristics related with the social and interpersonal relationship side, this sign can be described by the following statements:
- prefers staying alone
- difficult to approach
- gives importance on friendships
- very open with close friends
- Some career behavioral implications on someone's path arising from this symbolism are:
- often perceived as hard worker
- often admired for being ethical
- often oriented to details
- often perceived as good specialist
- The Ox and any of the following zodiac animals can have a successful relationship:
- A relationship between the Ox and any of the following signs can prove to a very normal one:
- There are no chances for the Ox to have a good understanding in love with:
- interior designer
- project officer
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- there is a small chance to suffer from serious illnesses
- should take care much more about resting time
- doing more sport is recommended
- Charlie Chaplin
- Johann Sebastian Bach
- George Clooney
- Haylie Duff
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for May 20 1961 was Saturday.
In numerology the soul number for May 20 1961 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Taurus is 30° to 60°.