May 29 1988 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The most often discussed astrological meanings associated with this birthday are:
- The astrological sign of someone born on May 29 1988 is Gemini. The period designated to this sign is between May 21 - June 20.
- Gemini is represented with the Twins symbol.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for individuals born on May 29, 1988 is 6.
- This astrological sign has a positive polarity and its characteristics are flexible and charming, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The linked element to this astrological sign is the Air. Three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- being genuinely interested in what others feel
- being able to observe changes from insignificant to important ones
- listening actively on what people around say
- The linked modality to this sign is Mutable. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- very flexible
- deals with unknown situations very well
- likes almost every change
- It is considered that Gemini is most compatible with:
- It is very well known that Gemini is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 29 1988 health astrology
As astrology may suggest, the one born on 29 May 1988 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems related to the area of the shoulders and upper arms. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
May 29 1988 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac is another way to interpret the influences of the date of birth upon a person's personality and evolution. Within this analysis we will try to understand its relevance.
- For someone born on May 29 1988 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Earth.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 1, 6 and 7, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- passionate person
- strong person
- magnanimous person
- steady person
- Briefly we present in here some trends that may characterize the love behavior of this sign:
- sensitive heart
- likes patient partners
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- In terms of the qualities and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal side of this zodiac animal we can state the following:
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- dislikes hypocrisy
- open only to trusted friends
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- often perceived as hard worker
- This culture suggests that Dragon is most compatible with these zodiac animals:
- Dragon and any of these signs can both take advantage of a normal relationship:
- There are no chances for the Dragon to have a good understanding in love with:
- programme manager
- business analyst
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- should try to do more sports
- Louisa May Alcott
- Russell Crowe
- Pearl Buck
- Sandra Bullock
This date's ephemeris
These are the ephemeris coordinates for May 29, 1988:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Sunday was the day of the week for May 29 1988.
The soul number that rules the May 29 1988 day is 2.
The celestial longitude interval related to Gemini is 60° to 90°.