May 3 2001 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The significance of this birthday should be first discussed by going through its linked western zodiac sign:
- The horoscope sign of people born on 5/3/2001 is Taurus. Its dates are April 20 - May 20.
- Bull is the symbol for Taurus.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for people born on 3 May 2001 is 2.
- This astrological sign has a negative polarity and its characteristics are self-containing and withdrawn, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The associated element for Taurus is the Earth. The main 3 characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- prefering facts instead of words
- sacrificing short-term pleasure for long-term happiness
- considering multiple points of view before drawing a conclusion
- The modality for Taurus is Fixed. The main three characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Taurus is considered to be most compatible in love with:
- There is no compatibility in love between Taurus people and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 3 2001 health astrology
Having a general sensibility in the area of both the neck and throat is a characteristic of Taurians natives. This means people born under this zodiac sign are more likely to suffer from illnesses and ailments related to these areas. Please take account that this predisposition does not exclude the possibility to confront with other health issues. Below you can find a few examples of health problems or disorders those born on this day may suffer from:
May 3 2001 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac is offering new perspectives in understanding and interpreting the relevance of each date of birth. Within this section we are trying to define all of its influences.
- The May 3 2001 zodiac animal is considered the 蛇 Snake.
- The Snake symbol has Yin Metal as the linked element.
- It is belived that 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unlucky.
- Light yellow, red and black are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the properties that characterize this zodiac animal we can include:
- efficient person
- materialistic person
- oriented to results person
- rather prefers planning than acting
- Some elements that may best characterize the behavior in love of this sign are:
- dislikes being rejected
- less individualistic
- requires time to open
- difficult to conquer
- In terms of the qualities and characteristics that relate to the social and interpersonal skills of this zodiac animal we can affirm the following:
- has few friendships
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- very selective when choosing friends
- seek leadership position in a friendship or social group
- Analyzing the influences of this zodiac on the evolution of the career we can say that:
- should work on keeping own motivation over the time
- proves to adapt quickly to changes
- has proven abilities to work under pressure
- has creativity skills
- There is a positive compatibility between Snake and the next three zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Snake and these signs can evolve positively although we can't say it is the highest compatibility between them:
- The Snake cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- project support officer
- sales man
- marketing specialist
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- should avoid any vicies
- should try to keep a proper sleeping schedule
- should try to use more time to relax
- Ellen Goodman
- Liv Tyler
- Piper Perabo
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Thursday was the day of the week for May 3 2001.
The soul number that rules the May 3 2001 birthday is 3.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Taurus is 30° to 60°.