May 31 1961 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of the day in question should first be explained by considering the general characteristics of its associated sun sign:
- People born on May 31, 1961 are governed by Gemini. This astrological sign stands between May 21 and June 20.
- Twins is the symbol for Gemini.
- The life path number for all born on May 31 1961 is 8.
- The polarity of this sign is positive and its perceptible characteristics are self-expressive and extrovert, while it is generally called a masculine sign.
- The element for Gemini is the Air. The main three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- having the ability to easily detect what changes in time
- being enthusiastic in dealing with people
- easily adapting to the 'go with the flow' attitude
- The modality for this astrological sign is Mutable. The most representative three characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- deals with unknown situations very well
- very flexible
- likes almost every change
- Gemini is most compatible with:
- Gemini is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 31 1961 health astrology
As Gemini does, the one born on May 31, 1961 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems related to the area of the shoulders and upper arms. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
May 31 1961 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of birth date on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- The May 31 1961 zodiac animal is considered the 牛 Ox.
- The element for the Ox symbol is the Yin Metal.
- 1 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3 and 4 should be avoided.
- Red, blue and purple are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while green and white are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the characteristics that can be stated about this zodiac animal we may include:
- analythical person
- methodical person
- rather prefers routine than unusual
- makes strong decisions based on certain facts
- A few common traits in love for this sign are:
- dislikes infidelity
- A few that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- difficult to approach
- very open with close friends
- dislikes social group changes
- prefers small social groups
- Strictly referring on how a native ruled by this sign manage his career we may conclude that:
- often oriented to details
- often perceived as hard worker
- has good argumentation
- often perceived as responsible and engaged in projects
- There could be a positive relationship between the Ox and these zodiac animals:
- There is a normal compatibility between Ox and these symbols:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Ox and these ones:
- interior designer
- agriculture specialist
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- should pay attention more on how to deal with stress
- should take care much more about a balanced diet
- doing more sport is recommended
- Rosa Parks
- Oscar De La Hoya
- Walt Disney
- Dante Alighieri
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for 31 May 1961 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Wednesday was the weekday for May 31 1961.
The soul number that rules the May 31 1961 birth date is 4.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 60° to 90°.