May 6 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
At the beginning, let's start with few key astrological meanings of this birthday and its associated horoscope sign:
- The astrological sign of a native born on May 6 1952 is Taurus. This sign is placed between: April 20 - May 20.
- Bull is the symbol for Taurus.
- The life path number for all born on May 6, 1952 is 1.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its noticeable characteristics are quite formal and thoughtful, while it is classified as a feminine sign.
- The associated element for Taurus is the Earth. The main 3 characteristics of an individual born under this element are:
- constantly working at self-development
- practical thinker behavior
- having a knowledge-seeking temperament
- The modality for Taurus is Fixed. The most representative three characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Taurus is most compatible with:
- Taurus is known as least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
May 6 1952 health astrology
Having a general sensibility in the area of both the neck and throat is a characteristic of Taurians natives. This means people born under this horoscope sign are more likely to suffer from illnesses and ailments related to these areas. Please take account that this predisposition does not exclude the possibility to confront with other health issues. Below you can find a few examples of health problems or disorders those born on this day may suffer from:
May 6 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Defined by a powerful symbolism the Chinese zodiac has a wide range of meanings that stirs the curiosity of many, if not a permanent interest. So here are a few interpretations of this date of birth.
- For a person born on May 6 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- It is belived that 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unlucky.
- This Chinese sign has golden, silver and hoary as lucky colors while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- vigorous person
- strong person
- noble person
- steady person
- These are a few love traits that may characterize best this sign:
- dislikes uncertainty
- puts value on a relationship
- sensitive heart
- Some statements that can be sustained when talking about the social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign are:
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- proves to be generous
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- Under the influence of this zodiac, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- always seeking new challenges
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- There could be a positive relationship between the Dragon and these zodiac animals:
- There is a normal match between Dragon and:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Dragon and any of these signs are insignificant:
- sales man
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- Ariel Sharon
- John Lennon
- Louisa May Alcott
- Nicholas Cage
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
May 6 1952 was a Tuesday.
The soul number that rules the 6 May 1952 date is 6.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Taurus is 30° to 60°.