November 10 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The astrology of the day in question should first be deciphered by taking into account the general characteristics of its associated horoscope sign:
- The linked horoscope sign with Nov 10 1952 is Scorpio. It is placed between October 23 - November 21.
- The Scorpio symbol is considered the Scorpion.
- In numerology the life path number for anyone born on November 10, 1952 is 2.
- Scorpio has a negative polarity described by attributes such as quite formal and meditative, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The linked element to this astrological sign is the Water. Three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- tendency to ignore own needs
- being very skilled in analyzing the pros and cons
- seeking reassurance quite often
- The associated modality for Scorpio is Fixed. In general an individual born under this modality is characterized by:
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- It is very well known that Scorpio is most compatible in love with:
- There is no compatibility in love between Scorpio people and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 10 1952 health astrology
People born under Scorpio horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. This means people born on this date are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments in connection to these areas. Please take account that does not exclude the possibility for a Scorpio to suffer from other health issues. Below you can find a few health problems someone born under this zodiac sign may suffer from:
November 10 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The date of birth may be interpreted from the perspective of the Chinese zodiac which in many cases suggests or explains strong and unexpected meanings. In the next lines we will try understanding its message.
- The November 10 1952 zodiac animal is considered the 龍 Dragon.
- The element for the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- It is belived that 1, 6 and 7 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate.
- The lucky colors associated with this sign are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- There are some special features that are defining this symbol, which can be seen below:
- vigorous person
- stately person
- passionate person
- strong person
- Some elements that may characterize the love related behavior of this sign are:
- sensitive heart
- likes patient partners
- dislikes uncertainty
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- can easily get upset
- inspires confidence in a friendship
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- Under this zodiac symbolism, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- often perceived as hard worker
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- always seeking new challenges
- A relationship between the Dragon and the next three zodiac animals may be beneficial:
- Dragon can have a normal relationship with:
- There is no compatibility between the Dragon animal and these ones:
- sales man
- financial advisor
- programme manager
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- has a good health condition
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- Bernard Shaw
- Florence Nightingale
- Bruce Lee
- Louisa May Alcott
This date's ephemeris
These are the ephemeris coordinates for 11/10/1952:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
November 10 1952 was a Monday.
The soul number for November 10, 1952 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 210° to 240°.