November 14 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few relevant astrological implications that arise from this birthday and its linked zodiac sign:
- The horoscope sign of people born on 14 Nov 1952 is Scorpio. The period designated to this sign is between October 23 and November 21.
- Scorpion is the symbol used for Scorpio.
- The life path number that rules those born on Nov 14 1952 is 6.
- The polarity is negative and it is described by attributes like self-containing and introvert, while it is generally called a feminine sign.
- The element for Scorpio is the Water. Three best descriptive characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- tendency to peacefully resolve a problem quickly
- prefering solo work environments
- capable of bold targets
- The modality for Scorpio is Fixed. The most important three characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Scorpio is most compatible in love with:
- Scorpio is known as least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 14 1952 health astrology
Natives born under Scorpio horoscope sign have a general predisposition to suffer from health problems or diseases in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. In this respect the one born on this day is likely to confront with illnesses and ailments similar to the ones presented below. Bear in mind that these are only a a few possible illnesses or disorders, while the possibility to be affected by other health issues should be considered:
November 14 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac is offering new perspectives in understanding and interpreting the relevance of each date of birth. Within this section we are trying to define all of its influences.
- The associated zodiac animal for November 14 1952 is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element connected with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- This zodiac animal has 1, 6 and 7 as lucky numbers, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors representing this Chinese emblem are golden, silver and hoary, while red, purple, black and green are the ones to be avoided.
- Among the specificities that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- vigorous person
- magnanimous person
- stately person
- strong person
- The Dragon comes with a few special features regarding the behavior in love which we list in this section:
- likes patient partners
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- The social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be very well described by a few statements like these:
- proves to be generous
- can easily get upset
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- dislikes hypocrisy
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- sometimes gets criticised by speaking without thinking
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- A relationship between the Dragon and any of the following signs can be a successful one:
- The Dragon matches in a normal way with:
- The Dragon cannot perform well in a relationship with:
- financial advisor
- sales man
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- should try to do more sports
- main health problems may be related to blood, headaches and stomach
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- John Lennon
- Ariel Sharon
- Louisa May Alcott
- Susan Anthony
This date's ephemeris
The November 14, 1952 ephemeris positions are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for November 14 1952 was Friday.
The soul number that rules the Nov 14 1952 day is 5.
The celestial longitude interval for Scorpio is 210° to 240°.