November 16 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First things first, few relevant astrological facts that arise from this birthday:
- An individual born on 16 Nov 1952 is governed by Scorpio. This astrological sign is situated between October 23 - November 21.
- The Scorpio symbol is considered the Scorpion.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for anyone born on 16 Nov 1952 is 8.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its main characteristics are unbending and reticent, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Water. Three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- having a strong capacity to understand what other people are experiencing
- aware of nuances in meaning
- weighing the reactions of people around
- The modality for Scorpio is Fixed. In general an individual born under this modality is characterized by:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- Scorpio is most compatible with:
- It is very well known that Scorpio is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 16 1952 health astrology
Scorpio natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. A few of the possible health problems a Scorpio may need to deal with are listed in the following rows, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other health issues should be taken into account:
November 16 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The birth date may be interpreted from the perspective of the Chinese zodiac which in many cases suggests or explains strong and unexpected meanings. In the next lines we will try understanding its message.
- For natives born on November 16 1952 the zodiac animal is the 龍 Dragon.
- The element linked with the Dragon symbol is the Yang Water.
- This zodiac animal has 1, 6 and 7 as lucky numbers, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Golden, silver and hoary are the lucky colors for this sign, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the properties that characterize this zodiac animal we can include:
- strong person
- direct person
- passionate person
- noble person
- A few common features in love of this sign are:
- likes patient partners
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- The social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be very well described by a few statements like these:
- easily get the appreciation within a group because of proven tenacity
- can easily get upset
- dislikes to be used or controled by other people
- proves to be generous
- Strictly referring on how a native ruled by this sign manage his career we may conclude that:
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- has no problems in dealing with risky activities
- has creativity skills
- never gives up no matter how hard it is
- There is a positive match between Dragon and these zodiac animals:
- There are chances of a normal relationship between the Dragon and these signs:
- There are no chances for a strong relationship between the Dragon and these ones:
- sales man
- financial advisor
- has a good health condition
- should try to allocate more time to relax
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- should try to plan annual/bi-annual medical check-up
- Alexa Vega
- Robin Williams
- Bernard Shaw
- Florence Nightingale
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for 11/16/1952 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Sunday was the day of the week for November 16 1952.
The soul number that rules the November 16, 1952 day is 7.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Scorpio is 210° to 240°.