November 16 1957 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Few important characteristics of the associated zodiac sign of this date are explained below:
- The horoscope sign of natives born on Nov 16 1957 is Scorpio. Its dates are between October 23 and November 21.
- Scorpio is symbolized by Scorpion.
- In numerology the life path number for everybody born on Nov 16 1957 is 4.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its perceptible characteristics are moderated and reluctant, while it is classified as a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Water. Three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- proves to be impatient when it's all about getting some results
- taking longer to make decisions
- having a strong creative streak
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. The most important three characteristics of an individual born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Scorpio people are most compatible with:
- It is considered that Scorpio is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 16 1957 health astrology
As Scorpio does, people born on 11/16/1957 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
November 16 1957 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birth date upon a person's personality and evolution. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- The November 16 1957 zodiac animal is considered the 鷄 Rooster.
- The element linked with the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- It is belived that 5, 7 and 8 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are yellow, golden and brown, while white green, are the ones to be avoided.
- There are some special features that are defining this symbol, which can be seen below:
- dreamer person
- hard worker person
- boastful person
- commited person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- Among the traits related to social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be included:
- often available to make any effort in order to make others happy
- often perceived as ambitious
- often gets appreciated because of a proven concer
- proves to be very sincere
- Few career related facts that may best describe how this sign behave are:
- possesses multiple talents and skills
- is adaptable to any environmental changes
- usually has a succesfull career
- considers own carrier a life priority
- There could be a positive relationship between the Rooster and these zodiac animals:
- There are chances of a normal relationship between the Rooster and these signs:
- A relationship between the Rooster and these signs is not under positive auspices:
- customer care specialist
- has a good health condition but quite sensitive to stress
- should try to deal better with stresfull moments
- should try to improve own sleeping schedule
- is in a good shape
- Roger Federer
- Justin Timberlake
- Zhuge Liang
- Serena Williams
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birth date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Saturday was the weekday for November 16 1957.
In numerology the soul number for November 16, 1957 is 7.
The celestial longitude interval for Scorpio is 210° to 240°.