November 17 1952 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few relevant astrological meanings that arise from this birthday and its linked zodiac sign:
- A person born on November 17, 1952 is ruled by Scorpio. The period designated to this sign is between October 23 - November 21.
- Scorpio is represented by the Scorpion symbol.
- In numerology the life path number for individuals born on November 17, 1952 is 9.
- The polarity is negative and it is described by attributes like self-containing and withdrawn, while it is classified as a feminine sign.
- The element for Scorpio is the Water. The main three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- having the potential to take better care of health
- having a natural capacity to place himself in another's shoes
- taking courage over things that feel good
- The associated modality for Scorpio is Fixed. The main 3 characteristics of an individual born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- It is a very good match between Scorpio and the following signs:
- There is no love compatibility between Scorpio natives and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 17 1952 health astrology
Scorpio natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. A few of the possible health problems a Scorpio may need to deal with are listed in the following rows, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other health issues should be taken into account:
November 17 1952 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac represents another way to interpret the influences of the birthday upon a person's personality and evolution in life, love, career or health. Within this analysis we will try to understand its significance.
- The 龍 Dragon is the zodiac animal associated with November 17 1952.
- The Dragon symbol has Yang Water as the linked element.
- This zodiac animal has 1, 6 and 7 as lucky numbers, while 3, 9 and 8 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Golden, silver and hoary are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while red, purple, black and green are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the specificities that define this zodiac animal we can include:
- magnanimous person
- strong person
- noble person
- loyal person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we list in here:
- sensitive heart
- rather takes account of practicalities than initial feelings
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- can easily get upset
- proves to be generous
- open only to trusted friends
- have no many friendships but rather lifetime friendships
- Analyzing the influences of this zodiac on the evolution of the career we can say that:
- has creativity skills
- always seeking new challenges
- has the abillity to make good decisions
- is endowed with intelligence and tenacity
- There is a high affinity between the Dragon and the following zodiac animals:
- There is a normal affinity between the Dragon and these symbols:
- There is no affinity between the Dragon and these ones:
- business analyst
- financial advisor
- programme manager
- should try to have a proper sleep schedule
- should try to do more sports
- has a good health condition
- should keep a balanced diet plan
- Nicholas Cage
- Ariel Sharon
- Susan Anthony
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
November 17 1952 was a Monday.
The soul number for November 17, 1952 is 8.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 210° to 240°.