November 17 1957 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
The particularities of this birthday should be first explained by taking into account the special characteristics of its sun sign:
- The connected zodiac sign with November 17 1957 is Scorpio. The period designated to this sign is between October 23 and November 21.
- Scorpio is represented by the Scorpion symbol.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for people born on November 17 1957 is 5.
- Scorpio has a negative polarity described by attributes such as self-assured and introspective, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The element linked to this sign is the Water. Three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- tendency towards weighing every possible outcome
- rarely admitting emotions, even when they are visible
- having a vivid imagination
- The modality for Scorpio is Fixed. Three best descriptive characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- Scorpio is most compatible with:
- Scorpio is known as least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 17 1957 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system is a characteristic of Scorpio people. That means someone born on this day has a predisposition to suffer from illnesses and health issues in connection to these areas. Below you can see a few examples of health problems and diseases those born under Scorpio horoscope sign may need to deal with. Bear in mind that the possibility for other health issues to occur should not be ignored:
November 17 1957 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Chinese culture has its own version of the zodiac that captures through a strong symbolism; which attracts more and more followers. That's why we present below this birthday's significance from this perspective.
- For natives born on November 17 1957 the zodiac animal is the 鷄 Rooster.
- The element linked with the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- This zodiac animal has 5, 7 and 8 as lucky numbers, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has yellow, golden and brown as lucky colors, while white green, are considered avoidable colors.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- inflexible person
- details oriented person
- boastful person
- commited person
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we present in this list:
- excellent care giver
- Among the traits related to social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be included:
- often available to make any effort in order to make others happy
- proves to be very sincere
- proves to be devoted
- right there to help when the case
- Few career related characteristics that may describe how this sign behaves are:
- considers own carrier a life priority
- can deal with almost every change or groups
- is adaptable to any environmental changes
- usually has a succesfull career
- A relationship between the Rooster and the next three zodiac animals may be beneficial:
- The Rooster and any of the following signs can develop a normal love relationship:
- There is no compatibility between the Rooster animal and these ones:
- public relations officer
- should try to deal better with stresfull moments
- should avoid any vicies
- keeps healthy because tends to prevent rather than cure
- should try to improve own sleeping schedule
- Rudyard Kipling
- Jennifer Aniston
- Bette Midler
- Cate Blanchett
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
November 17 1957 was a Sunday.
The soul number that rules the November 17, 1957 date is 8.
The celestial longitude interval related to Scorpio is 210° to 240°.