November 18 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
There are a few key characteristics of the western horoscope sign associated with this birthday, we should start with:
- An individual born on 11/18/1953 is ruled by Scorpio. This astrological sign is situated between October 23 and November 21.
- Scorpion is the symbol for Scorpio.
- In numerology the life path number for individuals born on 11/18/1953 is 2.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its most relevant characteristics are self-standing and reflective, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Water. The most representative three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- need to feel good about the things they do
- easily seeing what is missing in a situation
- detests having to pretend to be happy
- The modality for Scorpio is Fixed. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- It is considered that Scorpio is most compatible in love with:
- There is no compatibility in love between Scorpio people and:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 18 1953 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system is a characteristic for Scorpio people. That means someone born on this day has a predisposition to suffer from illnesses and health issues in connection to these areas. Below you can see a few examples of health problems and diseases those born under Scorpio sun sign may need to deal with. Bear in mind that the possibility for other health issues to occur should not be ignored:
November 18 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Beside the traditional western astrology there is the Chinese zodiac which has powerful relevance derived from the date of birth. It is becoming more and more debated as its accuracy and the prospects that it suggests are at least interesting or intriguing. Within this section you can discover key aspects that arise from this culture.
- The November 18 1953 zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element for the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- It is belived that 2, 8 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unlucky.
- Light yellow, red and black are the lucky colors for this sign, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- graceful person
- oriented to results person
- extremely analytical person
- rather prefers planning than acting
- Some elements that may best characterize the behavior in love of this sign are:
- less individualistic
- dislikes being rejected
- jealous in nature
- appreciates trust
- In terms of characteristics related with the social and interpersonal relationship side, this sign can be described by the following statements:
- available to help whenever the case
- has few friendships
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- difficult to approach
- Strictly referring on how a native ruled by this sign manage his career we may conclude that:
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- do not see routine as a burden
- proves to adapt quickly to changes
- has creativity skills
- A relationship between the Snake and the next three zodiac animals may have a happy path:
- It is considered that at the end the Snake has its chances in dealing with a relationship with these signs:
- There is no chance that the Snake get into a good relationship with:
- project support officer
- sales man
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- most of health problems are related to weak immune system
- should try to do more sport
- should pay attention to plan regular examinations
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Elizabeth Hurley
- Kim Basinger
- Mahatma Gandhi
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris coordinates for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On November 18 1953 was a Wednesday.
The soul number for November 18, 1953 is 9.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Scorpio is 210° to 240°.