November 18 2004 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few important astrological meanings that arise from this birthday and its linked zodiac sign:
- The horoscope sign of a person born on 18 Nov 2004 is Scorpio. Its dates are October 23 - November 21.
- Scorpio is represented with the Scorpion symbol.
- In numerology the life path number for everybody born on 11/18/2004 is 8.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its main characteristics are impersonal and thoughtful, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Water. The most representative three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- willingness to adapt as long as that results in some benefits
- gettting extremely bothered by narcissistic people
- having few problems talking about his feelings
- The modality for Scorpio is Fixed. The most representative three characteristics of an individual born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- Scorpio is most compatible with:
- An individual born under Scorpio astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 18 2004 health astrology
As Scorpio does, the one born on 11/18/2004 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
November 18 2004 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of birthday on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- The 猴 Monkey is the zodiac animal associated with November 18 2004.
- The Yang Wood is the related element for the Monkey symbol.
- It is belived that 1, 7 and 8 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 2, 5 and 9 are considered unlucky.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are blue, golden and white, while grey, red and black are the ones to be avoided.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- agile & intelligent person
- strong person
- independent person
- dignified person
- The Monkey comes with a few special features regarding the behavior in love which we list in this section:
- displaying openly any feelings
- likeable in a relationship
- passionate in romance
- Among the traits related to social and interpersonal relationship skills of this sign can be included:
- proves to be diplomatic
- proves to be curious
- proves to be ingenious
- proves to be talkative
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- proves to be very intelligent and intuitive
- is a hard worker
- proves to be results oriented
- proves to be extremly adaptable
- A relationship between the Monkey and the next three zodiac animals may be beneficial:
- There are chances of a normal relationship between the Monkey and these signs:
- A relationship between Monkey and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- bank officer
- business analyst
- trading specialist
- financial advisor
- has an actyive lifestyle which is positive
- should try dealing properly stressful moments
- there is a likeliness to suffer from circulatory or nervous system
- should try avoiding worrying for no reason
- Michael Douglas
- Daniel Craig
- Julius Caesar
- Elizabeth Taylor
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Thursday was the weekday for November 18 2004.
In numerology the soul number for Nov 18 2004 is 9.
The celestial longitude interval for Scorpio is 210° to 240°.