November 19 1957 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
There are some representative characteristics of the western sun sign associated with this birthday, we should start with:
- The horoscope sign of a person born on November 19 1957 is Scorpio. Its dates are October 23 - November 21.
- The Scorpio symbol is considered the Scorpion.
- The life path number that rules those born on 11/19/1957 is 7.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its noticeable characteristics are self-supporting and hesitant, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Water. Three characteristics of a native born under this element are:
- being quite detail-oriented
- driven by emotion
- finding it difficult to do unenjoyable things
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. In general a person born under this modality is described by:
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- It is a very good match between Scorpio and the following signs:
- Scorpio is known as least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 19 1957 health astrology
Natives born under Scorpio sun sign have a general predisposition to suffer from health problems or diseases in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. In this respect the one born on this day is likely to confront with illnesses and ailments similar to the ones presented below. Bear in mind that these are only a a few possible illnesses or disorders, while the possibility to be affected by other health issues should be considered:
November 19 1957 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Beside the traditional western astrology there is the Chinese zodiac which has powerful relevance derived from the date of birth. It is becoming more and more debated as its accuracy and the prospects that it suggests are at least interesting or intriguing. Within this section you can discover key aspects that arise from this culture.
- For someone born on November 19 1957 the zodiac animal is the 鷄 Rooster.
- The element linked with the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- The lucky numbers for this zodiac animal are 5, 7 and 8, while numbers to avoid are 1, 3 and 9.
- The lucky colors of this Chinese sign are yellow, golden and brown, while white green, are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the properties that characterize this zodiac animal we can include:
- organized person
- hard worker person
- independent person
- extravagant person
- This sign shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we list in here:
- When trying to understand the social and interpersonal relationship skills of an individual ruled by this sign you have to remember that:
- often available to make any effort in order to make others happy
- right there to help when the case
- proves to be devoted
- proves to be communicative
- Few career related facts that may best describe how this sign behave are:
- can deal with almost every change or groups
- is a hard worker
- is extremly motivated when trying to achieve a goal
- possesses multiple talents and skills
- There is a high affinity between the Rooster and the following zodiac animals:
- It is supposed that the Rooster can have a normal relationship with these signs:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Rooster and any of these signs:
- sales officer
- book keeper
- is in a good shape
- keeps healthy because tends to prevent rather than cure
- should try to improve own sleeping schedule
- should try to deal better with stresfull moments
- Groucho Marx
- Jennifer Aniston
- Elijah Wood
- Liu Che
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for November 19 1957 was Tuesday.
The soul number for 19 Nov 1957 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Scorpio is 210° to 240°.