November 19 1960 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few essential astrological implications that arise from this birthday and its associated zodiac sign:
- People born on 11/19/1960 are ruled by Scorpio. This sign stands between October 23 and November 21.
- Scorpio is symbolized by Scorpion.
- The life path number that rules those born on November 19 1960 is 1.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its most descriptive characteristics are calm and self-conscious, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The linked element to this astrological sign is the Water. Three characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- proves to be impatient when it's all about getting some results
- being quite conscientious
- being quite an excellent listener
- The modality for Scorpio is Fixed. The most important 3 characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Scorpio is known to best match:
- A person born under Scorpio horoscope is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 19 1960 health astrology
Natives born under Scorpio horoscope sign have a general predisposition to suffer from health problems or diseases in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. In this respect the one born on this day is likely to confront with illnesses and ailments similar to the ones presented below. Bear in mind that these are only a a few possible illnesses or disorders, while the possibility to be affected by other health issues should be considered:
November 19 1960 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
Chinese culture has its own version of the zodiac that captures through a strong symbolism; which attracts more and more followers. That's why we present below this birthday's significance from this perspective.
- The November 19 1960 zodiac animal is considered the 鼠 Rat.
- The element connected with the Rat symbol is the Yang Metal.
- 2 and 3 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 5 and 9 should be avoided.
- This Chinese sign has blue, golden and green as lucky colors, while yellow and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- From a list that is definitely larger, these are a few general characteristics that may be representative for this Chinese symbol:
- intelligent person
- shrewd person
- charming person
- charismatic person
- Some common behaviors related to love of this sign are:
- thoughtful and kind
- capable of intense affection
- sometime impulsive
- When trying to understand the social and interpersonal relationship skills of an individual ruled by this sign you have to remember that:
- seeking new friendships
- available to give advice
- likeable by others
- always willing to help and care
- Under the influence of this zodiac, some career related aspects which may be laid down are:
- rather prefers improving things than following certain rules or procedures
- often sets up ambitious personal goals
- rather prefers to concentrate on the big picture than on details
- rather prefers flexibile and non-routine positions than routine
- A relationship between the Rat and the next three zodiac animals may have a happy path:
- There is a normal affinity between the Rat and these symbols:
- There is no compatibility between the Rat animal and these ones:
- team leader
- project manager
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stress
- overall is considered healthy
- there is a likeliness to have health problems due to work-load
- there is a likeliness to suffer from stomach or intenstinal health problems
- Jude Law
- Kelly Osbourne
- Katherine McPhee
- George Washington
This date's ephemeris
The November 19 1960 ephemeris positions are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
On November 19 1960 was a Saturday.
In numerology the soul number for Nov 19 1960 is 1.
The celestial longitude interval related to Scorpio is 210° to 240°.