November 20 1953 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few key astrological connotations that arise from this birthday and its connected zodiac sign:
- The sun sign of a native born on November 20, 1953 is Scorpio. This sign is placed between: October 23 - November 21.
- The Scorpio symbol is considered the Scorpion.
- In numerology the life path number for people born on 11/20/1953 is 4.
- The polarity of this astrological sign is negative and its perceptible characteristics are impersonal and discreet, while it is by convention a feminine sign.
- The linked element to this astrological sign is the Water. Three characteristics for a person born under this element are:
- sensing easily the truth behind the cover
- prefering to do one thing at a time
- preferring to wait for the right moment
- The modality for this sign is Fixed. In general someone born under this modality is described by:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- It is very well known that Scorpio is most compatible with:
- It is very well known that Scorpio is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 20 1953 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system is a characteristic of Scorpio people. That means someone born on this day has a predisposition to suffer from illnesses and health issues in connection to these areas. Below you can see a few examples of health problems and diseases those born under Scorpio horoscope sign may need to deal with. Bear in mind that the possibility for other health issues to occur should not be ignored:
November 20 1953 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of date of birth on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- For natives born on November 20 1953 the zodiac animal is the 蛇 Snake.
- The element for the Snake symbol is the Yin Water.
- The lucky numbers linked with this zodiac animal are 2, 8 and 9, while 1, 6 and 7 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- Light yellow, red and black are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while golden, white and brown are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the properties that characterize this zodiac animal we can include:
- extremely analytical person
- intelligent person
- oriented to results person
- rather prefers planning than acting
- Some elements that may best characterize the behavior in love of this sign are:
- likes stability
- dislikes being rejected
- appreciates trust
- less individualistic
- In terms of characteristics related with the social and interpersonal relationship side, this sign can be described by the following statements:
- slight retention due to concerns
- available to help whenever the case
- difficult to approach
- keep inside most of the feelings and thoughts
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- has proven abilities to solve complex problems and tasks
- do not see routine as a burden
- always seeking new challenges
- often perceived as hard worker
- It is considered that the Snake is compatible with there three zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Snake and any of these signs can prove to be a normal one:
- There is no affinity between the Snake and these ones:
- administrative support officer
- marketing specialist
- should avoid any vicies
- should try to use more time to relax
- should pay attention in dealing with stress
- has a quite good health condition but too sensitive
- Jacqueline Onassis
- Demi Moore
- Liv Tyler
- Ellen Goodman
This date's ephemeris
The November 20, 1953 ephemeris are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Friday was the day of the week for November 20 1953.
It is considered that 2 is the soul number for 20 Nov 1953 day.
The celestial longitude interval linked to Scorpio is 210° to 240°.