November 20 1956 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
In introduction, a few essential astrological connotations that arise from this birthday and its connected zodiac sign:
- Natives born on November 20, 1956 are governed by Scorpio. The period designated to this sign is between October 23 - November 21.
- Scorpion is the symbol representing the Scorpio.
- The life path number that rules those born on 11/20/1956 is 7.
- Scorpio has a negative polarity described by attributes such as uncompromising and reserved, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The associated element for this sign is the Water. Three characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- moody behavior
- easily figuring out when someone is lying
- worrying about hurting other people’s feelings
- The modality for this astrological sign is Fixed. The most representative three characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- Scorpio is considered to be most compatible with:
- Scorpio is least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 20 1956 health astrology
As Scorpio does, an individual born on 20 Nov 1956 has a predisposition in confronting with health problems in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. Below there are listed some examples of such potential issues. Please note that the possibility to suffer from any other problems related to health should not be ignored:
November 20 1956 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new approach, in many cases meant to explain by an unique way the influences of the birthday on the evolution of an individual. In the next rows we will try to explain its meanings.
- For natives born on November 20 1956 the zodiac animal is the 猴 Monkey.
- The Monkey symbol has Yang Fire as the linked element.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 1, 7 and 8, while 2, 5 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- The lucky colors for this Chinese emblem are blue, golden and white, while grey, red and black are the ones to be avoided.
- There are a few general features that define this symbol, which can be seen below:
- optimistic person
- sociable person
- dignified person
- curious person
- The Monkey comes with a few special features regarding the behavior in love which we list in this section:
- likeable in a relationship
- passionate in romance
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- proves to be sociable
- proves to be diplomatic
- proves to be ingenious
- proves to be curious
- Few career related traits that may best present this sign are:
- proves to be details oriented rather than on the big picture
- proves to be extremly adaptable
- proves to be very intelligent and intuitive
- proves to be specialist in own working area
- A relationship between the Monkey and any of the following signs can be one under good auspices:
- There could be a normal love relationship between the Monkey and these signs:
- Chances of a strong relationship between the Monkey and any of these signs are insignificant:
- trading specialist
- sales officer
- investment officer
- business analyst
- has an actyive lifestyle which is positive
- has a quite good health condition
- there is a likeliness to suffer from circulatory or nervous system
- should try to keep a proper diet plan
- Celine Dion
- Alice Walker
- Michael Douglas
- Selena Gomez
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for November 20, 1956 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
November 20 1956 was a Tuesday.
The soul number that rules the Nov 20 1956 birth date is 2.
The celestial longitude interval for Scorpio is 210° to 240°.