November 20 1957 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Some key meanings of the associated sun sign of this date are detailed below:
- An individual born on November 20 1957 is governed by Scorpio. Its dates are between October 23 and November 21.
- Scorpion is the symbol representing the Scorpio.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for anyone born on 11/20/1957 is 8.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its observable characteristics are self-sustaining and unassertive, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for this astrological sign is the Water. Three best descriptive characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- striving for the truth
- driven by own feelings
- being a deep thinker
- The associated modality for Scorpio is Fixed. The main 3 characteristics of people born under this modality are:
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- Scorpio is considered to be most compatible in love with:
- Someone born under Scorpio astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 20 1957 health astrology
Scorpio natives have a horoscope predisposition to suffer from illnesses in connection to the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. A few of the possible health problems a Scorpio may need to deal with are listed in the following rows, plus stating that the chance to be affected by other health issues should be taken into account:
November 20 1957 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain in a surprising way the influences of birth date on personality and evolution of an individual's life. Within this section we will try understanding its message.
- The November 20 1957 zodiac animal is the 鷄 Rooster.
- The element for the Rooster symbol is the Yin Fire.
- The lucky numbers related to this zodiac animal are 5, 7 and 8, while 1, 3 and 9 are considered unfortunate numbers.
- This Chinese sign has yellow, golden and brown as lucky colors while white green, are considered avoidable colors.
- These are a few general peculiarities that may be representative for this zodiac animal:
- organized person
- commited person
- boastful person
- extravagant person
- Briefly we present in here some trends that may characterize the love behavior of this sign:
- excellent care giver
- Some elements that best describe the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- proves to be devoted
- right there to help when the case
- often perceived as ambitious
- proves to be very sincere
- Few career related facts that may best describe how this sign behave are:
- can deal with almost every change or groups
- is adaptable to any environmental changes
- is extremly motivated when trying to achieve a goal
- usually has a succesfull career
- Rooster is well correlated in a relationship with these three zodiac animals:
- There is a normal affinity between the Rooster and these symbols:
- A relationship between Rooster and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- customer care specialist
- should try to improve own sleeping schedule
- is in a good shape
- keeps healthy because tends to prevent rather than cure
- has a good health condition but quite sensitive to stress
- Amelia Earhart
- Justin Timberlake
- Natalie Portman
- Bette Midler
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for this date are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The weekday for November 20 1957 was Wednesday.
The soul number associated with 20 Nov 1957 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval assigned to Scorpio is 210° to 240°.