November 20 1958 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
First things first, few key astrological facts that arise from this birthday and its linked sun sign:
- People born on 11/20/1958 are ruled by Scorpio. Its dates are October 23 - November 21.
- Scorpio is symbolized by Scorpion.
- According to numerology algorithm the life path number for the ones born on 20 Nov 1958 is 9.
- The polarity of this sign is negative and its observable characteristics are confident only in own power and withdrawn, while it is considered a feminine sign.
- The element for Scorpio is the Water. The most representative 3 characteristics of natives born under this element are:
- capable of understanding and anticipating the behavior of other people
- ability to set up ambitious targets
- aware of subtleties in almost every environment
- The modality linked to Scorpio is Fixed. The main 3 characteristics of an individual born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- has a great willpower
- dislikes almost every change
- It is considered that Scorpio is most compatible with:
- Scorpio is known as least compatible in love with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 20 1958 health astrology
People born under Scorpio horoscope have a general sensibility in the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system. This means people born on this date are predisposed to a series of illnesses and ailments in connection to these areas. Please take account that does not exclude the possibility for a Scorpio to suffer from other health issues. Below you can find a few health problems someone born under this zodiac sign may suffer from:
November 20 1958 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new perspective, in many cases meant to explain by an unique approach the influences of the birth date on the evolution of an individual. In the next lines we will try explaining its meanings.
- Someone born on November 20 1958 is considered to be ruled by the 狗 Dog zodiac animal.
- The element for the Dog symbol is the Yang Earth.
- 3, 4 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 1, 6 and 7 should be avoided.
- Red, green and purple are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while white, golden and blue are considered avoidable colors.
- There are several traits that best define this symbol:
- excellent business skills
- intelligent person
- likes planning
- practical person
- This zodiac animal shows some trends in terms of behavior in love which we explain here:
- worries even when not the case
- agreeable presence
- A few aspects that may best emphasize the qualities and/or defects related to the social and interpersonal relations of this sign are:
- proves to be a good listener
- gives up in many situations even when is not the case
- takes time to select friends
- right available to help when the case
- If we study the influences of this zodiac on the evolution or path of someone's career we can affirm that:
- often perceived as hard worker
- usually has mathematical or specialized area skills
- proves to be tenacious and intelligent
- has the capacity to replace any colleagues
- There is a positive match between Dog and these zodiac animals:
- There could be a normal love relationship between the Dog and these signs:
- Expectations should not be too large in case of a relationship between the Dog and any of these signs:
- financial advisor
- tends to practice sports a lot which is beneficial
- should pay attention on how to deal with stress
- should pay attention to maintain a balanced diet
- should pay attention more on allocating time to relax
- Jessica Biel
- George Gershwin
- Jennifer Lopez
- Leelee Sobieski
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris for November 20 1958 are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
Thursday was the day of the week for November 20 1958.
The soul number for 20 Nov 1958 is 2.
The celestial longitude interval related to Scorpio is 210° to 240°.