November 20 1985 horoscope and zodiac sign meanings.
Horoscope and zodiac sign meanings
As astrology reveals, few important facts of the zodiac sign associated with this birthday are detailed below:
- People born on 20 Nov 1985 are governed by Scorpio. The period designated to this sign is between October 23 and November 21.
- The symbol for Scorpio is Scorpion.
- As numerology suggests the life path number for all born on 11/20/1985 is 9.
- This sign has a negative polarity and its noticeable characteristics are quite unfailing and inward-looking, while it is categorised as a feminine sign.
- The element for this sign is the Water. Three best descriptive characteristics of someone born under this element are:
- having a strong imagination
- acceptance of compromise instead of aggressive reaction
- changes in his life shakes things up
- The associated modality for Scorpio is Fixed. The main three characteristics of someone born under this modality are:
- prefers clear paths, rules and procedures
- dislikes almost every change
- has a great willpower
- It is very well known that Scorpio is most compatible in love with:
- An individual born under Scorpio astrology is least compatible with:
Birthday characteristics interpretation
Horoscope personality descriptors chart
Horoscope lucky features chart
November 20 1985 health astrology
A general sensibility in the area of the pelvis and to the components of the reproductive system is a characteristic for Scorpio people. That means someone born on this day has a predisposition to suffer from illnesses and health issues in connection to these areas. Below you can see a few examples of health problems and diseases those born under Scorpio sun sign may need to deal with. Bear in mind that the possibility for other health issues to occur should not be ignored:
November 20 1985 zodiac animal and other Chinese connotations
The Chinese zodiac presents a new approach, in many cases meant to explain by an unique way the influences of the birthday on the evolution of an individual. In the next rows we will try to explain its meanings.
- The linked zodiac animal for November 20 1985 is the 牛 Ox.
- The Yin Wood is the related element for the Ox symbol.
- It is belived that 1 and 9 are lucky numbers for this zodiac animal, while 3 and 4 are considered unfortunate.
- Red, blue and purple are the lucky colors for this Chinese sign, while green and white are considered avoidable colors.
- Among the features defining this zodiac animal we can include:
- supportive person
- loyal person
- makes strong decisions based on certain facts
- steady person
- These are a few love characteristics that may be representative for this sign:
- not jealous
- dislikes infidelity
- A few symbolist features related to the social and interpersonal relations skills of this sign are:
- gives importance on friendships
- prefers staying alone
- not that good communication skills
- dislikes social group changes
- Some influences on someone's career behavior arising from this symbolism are:
- has good argumentation
- at work often speaks only when the case
- often perceived as good specialist
- often perceived as responsible and engaged in projects
- Ox is well correlated in a relationship with these three zodiac animals:
- A relationship between the Ox and the following symbols can evolve nicely at the end:
- A relationship between Ox and any of these signs it is unlikely to be one of success:
- agriculture specialist
- should take care much more about a balanced diet
- there is a likeliness to have a long life span
- there is a small chance to suffer from serious illnesses
- should pay attention on keeping a balanced meal time
- Liu Bei
- Walt Disney
- Wayne Rooney
- Adolf Hitler
This date's ephemeris
The ephemeris positions for this birthday are:
Other astrology & horoscope facts
The day of the week for November 20 1985 was Wednesday.
The soul number that rules the 20 Nov 1985 day is 2.
The celestial longitude interval for the western astrology symbol is 210° to 240°.